Guest Fight Me.

14 hours ago, PaperThinWalls said:

Hmm. So you don't think she's that? She seems likes another wrestler with a novel, comedy gimmick that has a niche following of fans that go around online creating big hype around them like OC, Warhorse, Danhausen, et al.

She may look like it but her story in TJPW has been pretty good. Trying to use pro wrestling to boost her idol status than being thrown aside and trying to earn glory though a tag partner but also *censored*ing it up by trying to get the tag in specifically get the pin. Her best work so far has probably been her and Brookes teaming up in DDT. 

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jon Moxley is back on AEW Dark. I like that they throw him on here every once in a blue moon, he was even on very early into his world title reign.

Serpentico on right after Jon Cruz. :lol: Still never seen em together.

2 hours ago, Generations said:

I really hope they make the Exploding Barbed Wire Death match as believable as possible.

Gonna be kinda mad if they do FMW dirty with some half-assed shit. 

Love this company. The same company having Shaq wrestle is airing joshi matches and having barbed wire death matches. I'm surprised we didn't see Thea Trinidad with some pipe bomb promo tonight. Maybe it would take the focus off the tournament, so it's for the better. I hope they know I'm gonna want that match in the video game now. lol

Things I'm gonna need for this deathmatch to actually make me happy:

-If the main card is at Daily's Place, then the deathmatch needs to be in a separate ring (in the football stadium).

-The ring needs to be absolutely covered in barbed wire...not just a few pathetic strings.

-The explosions need to be convincing enough that it actually seems like someone could get hurt. 

-Involve Onita in some way. Even if it's just to raise the hand of the winner. 

1 hour ago, Generations said:

Things I'm gonna need for this deathmatch to actually make me happy:

-If the main card is at Daily's Place, then the deathmatch needs to be in a separate ring (in the football stadium).

-The ring needs to be absolutely covered in barbed wire...not just a few pathetic strings.

-The explosions need to be convincing enough that it actually seems like someone could get hurt. 

-Involve Onita in some way. Even if it's just to raise the hand of the winner. 

If you want all those other things you can't have Onita involved at all.  He would make them use his crew to set everything up and the explosions they used at CZW shows were so sad.

We live in truly wonderfull times, AEW really does a lot of cool stuff.
Hope they dont half ass the Deathmatch.

Gotta have to give it to Cage, not many would have dared to be the one Powerbombing a Sting in 2021.
Takes a lot of confidence and guts to not get crazy with worry.

Has it to do with how Daniel Bryans and Edges comeback went, that people arent as super worried about Sting after the Bump?
Or was it because the powerbomb was super clean executed?
I was expecting the Wrestling community to be more scared and worried about sting.

Dont know about the rest of the community but Meltzer and Alvarez were really scared. Edge and Bryan are one thing but Sting is a guy in his ‘60s which is a whole different game. Meltzer also said Sting has vertebrae damage (in addition to spinal stenosis) which was something that I wasn’t aware of. So I’m with them. That spot scared me. I really hope Sting is careful and doesn’t hurt himself.

So they've really done away with their promised sports presentation now haven't they? 

Each to their own of course, but I'll be skipping the barbed wire, electrified mat, toxic waste surrounding the ring, ladder on a pole, blood gushing death and resurrection match. 

5 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

ROH is doing "sports based presentation" now. Y'all can catch me watching like this. ???

Shame they aren’t working together atm. AEW could use some of their guys. Dalton Castle and Flip Gordon are BTE alumni, then you got guys like the Briscoes and Jon Gresham...even Session Moth Martina would be something different.

4 hours ago, A N T I - said:

Shame they aren’t working together atm. AEW could use some of their guys. Dalton Castle and Flip Gordon are BTE alumni, then you got guys like the Briscoes and Jon Gresham...even Session Moth Martina would be something different.

Flip lost me with his weird "Covid is fake" BS, but I desperately need Dalton Castle to jump to AEW and be relevenat again.

Dalton Castle left ROH last I read. And yeah, Flat Earth Flip is kinda seen as a dumbass by most nowadays lol

This sounds like a headache. I don't wanna re-download B/R Live but I guess I'll have to lol

40 minutes ago, Counting Lights said:

Flip lost me with his weird "Covid is fake" BS, but I desperately need Dalton Castle to jump to AEW and be relevenat again.

He really said that? lol I don't follow dirtsheets and I'm not super active on Twitter so I missed that. Covid killed my grandparents, so if it's fake, someone has some explaining to do. And I know Marty Scurrl did something too but I don't know what he did. 

8 hours ago, A N T I - said:

He really said that? lol I don't follow dirtsheets and I'm not super active on Twitter so I missed that. Covid killed my grandparents, so if it's fake, someone has some explaining to do. And I know Marty Scurrl did something too but I don't know what he did. 

I think that's what it was with Flip? That or spouting some other shit.

Marty tried to sleep with a drunk 16 year old.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived