Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/8/2021 at 4:19 PM, Fight Me. said:

Ding dong, hello to Mr. Solow.

Guess the showing against Mox impressed Cody lol

I don't think they've added Colton Gunn yet, despite being in Gunn Club now lmao 

Don't know why Cody lets everyone in the nightmare family. Has being in it done anything for Lee Johnson.

Yeah, there are no real benefits to being in it besides looking pretty behind Cody for big matches. Lee was on a losing streak on Dark before joining and has maybe won a match or two since. He's teaming with Cody tomorrow actually for the first time so there's that.

FTR music helps Ryan Nemeth beat Marko Stunt lol So Rude Awakening is his finisher...it's another one of his brother's moves but at least it wasn't more on the nose like using the Zig Zag or SuperKick instead lol

54 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

Nick Comoroto could use a different name. Looks like an absolute savage with the name of a used car salesman.

Legit my only problem with him too lol

The best theme in AEW returns. AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA.

MAGICAL GIRL 450 SPLASH.

So Veny's name in Japan is Asuka but can't use it here obviously.

Nice seeing Emi Sakura looking a lot more confident and comfortable here than she did in AEW a year and a half ago.

MAIKI ITOH IS PERFORMING. EAT MY ASS JIM CORNETTE.

42 minutes ago, PaperThinWalls said:

Wait a min, Itoh is actually dressed like a little girl?

She is an idol (entertainer) in Japan formerly of the group LinQ and currently Tokiwoikiru. So that's probably the look she's going for.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived