Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crazy. According to cagematch, he's only wrestled from 2016-2018 after his WWE release. Last I saw him on NXT, he was just doing his brother Dolph's greatest hits lol

Also

Get that cross-promotion love, baby. 

Between the joshi talents in the women's tournament, and the first appearance of an NJPW talent on Dymanite...that was a nice show. Match-wise...meh. But, lots of nice things to look forward to. I really hope we keep getting more after this, and it isn't just a convenience thing for the sake of Kenta beating Mox for the US title. 

I think AEW is gonna be amazing once they find their “thing”. They seem to be landing on something cool to watch. If you watch ECW on the Network, the original shows weren’t great, but then it slowly morphed into the great ECW we all think back on fondly. If this KENTA appearance is a sign of things to come, I can’t wait. 

If KENTA beats Mox for the US title...maybe he joins with Kenny and Good Brothers, and appears somewhat regularly on Dynamite. You could have Kenny as AEW World champion, Good Brothers as Impact tag champions, and KENTA as IWGP US champion...on the same show, in what would be a truly international and interpromotional stable. 

So the NJPW announcement was about a new show in the US on the Roku channel. But still, gotta imagine there is a relationship now. At least an entanglement.

Didn't notice she wasn't on the US side of the bracket. Cool. So are those matches in Japan gonna air on Dynamite or does Gatoh Move have some sort of streaming service?

15 hours ago, Generations said:

If KENTA beats Mox for the US title...maybe he joins with Kenny and Good Brothers, and appears somewhat regularly on Dynamite. You could have Kenny as AEW World champion, Good Brothers as Impact tag champions, and KENTA as IWGP US champion...on the same show, in what would be a truly international and interpromotional stable. 

Kenta already told Kenny to *Censored* right off literally.

1 minute ago, Fight Me. said:

Wholesome.

They were ready to go NOW.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived