Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chris Jericho Reveals He Tested Positive For COVID-19 (Last Year)

During the latest edition of his Talk Is Jericho podcast with Dr. Alex Patel this week, former AEW World Champion Chris Jericho revealed that he tested positive for COVID-19 back in September 2020. Here is what he said:

“I tested positive, maybe back in September. and I had zero symptoms. One of the ones that you said… I had my ten days in isolation. Stayed away from everybody. And, I didn’t have a symptom, I didn’t even know I had it. I went and got tested just in general, and it’s one of the ones where they said I was positive, and I was like, ‘Really? You serious?’

And I had nothing, like I didn’t have a headache, I didn’t have a cough, which is a very lucky thing. But I think, on top of that, Alex, and you’ll know this… once I did have it and it wasn’t a false positive ’cause I took three different tests and they were all positive, but now, I have the antibodies.”

Source: WNSource

Listened to his pod earlier. Yeah he still seems pretty salty about how he feels The Elite used Bullet Club's popularity and then broke away from em. He just seems like a loyal dude to the original BC and sees the others as sell outs. He says he felt triggered seeing Omega call em Bullet Club when they tried so hard to get away from them. I kinda get it but yeah.

He always seems mad at em, but then I remember moments like him popping up in the middle of Talk n Shop to say hi to the Bucks. Maybe he's just working but he's always seemed to have shown no interest in popping up in AEW or Impact to face the others.

1 hour ago, Fight Me. said:

Listened to his pod earlier. Yeah he still seems pretty salty about how he feels The Elite used Bullet Club's popularity and then broke away from em. He just seems like a loyal dude to the original BC and sees the others as sell outs. He says he felt triggered seeing Omega call em Bullet Club when they tried so hard to get away from them. I kinda get it but yeah.

He always seems mad at em, but then I remember moments like him popping up in the middle of Talk n Shop to say hi to the Bucks. Maybe he's just working but he's always seemed to have shown no interest in popping up in AEW or Impact to face the others.

Maybe, but its starting to get to a point of ridiculousness. The amount he keeps at it, its starting to feel less like "BC loyalty" and more like "bitterness everyone else keeps going on to bigger and better things while he's still stuck in NJPWs tag division". Hate to be the one to tell him this but he's not "THE" bullet club guy, and like it or not the Elite were a big part of BC, as were Gallows & Anderson. More than the GoD, in my personal opinion.

Still, if he's just working the twitter crowd then good on him, just hate to think that it might be legit sour grapes. I mean hell, Anderson was there before he was.

I can't get behind the way Darby is pushed at all. He does a great job of putting guys over as monsters by allowing himself to be absolutely wrecked. But, he's still this scrawny little sack of potatoes. He doesn't have the same appeal as someone like Rey Mysterio, IMO...he has the appeal of someone like Spike Dudley. The way he's being pushed is more like a top-guy...and I'm not onboard with it. I have similar opinions about Orange Cassidy. Both of these guys need to stop being pushed like they can survive anything, IMO. 

8 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Dang, I really wanted Cage to get a dominant win there. Just give the FTW title to Powerhouse Hobbs or Ricky Skaggs lol

Or Hook if we wanna get crazy.

Ah a fellow Hogdipper! 

Anyway.  I really love AEW and it's real nice to look forward to a wrestling show every week. I don't like everything they do, but there is no denying that your time is invested well by watching it. 

AEW filed a trademark on"Too Sweet." I hope this doesn't get ugly for them lol Although apparently WWE abandoned the trademark that same year they filed for it in 2015.

Tama Tonga also said he's gonna go on Twitch later to talk about Kenny and the Good Brothers wearing Bullet Club stuff on Impact Hard to Kill. Hope this doesn't potentially lead to even more legal trouble lol

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived