Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, I'm confused. This episode isn't taped? Heh.

Why is Taz's team so scared to beat down a 60-something-year-old Sting? How many times are they going to keep doing the same thing over and over again? Do people still think this is a suitable way to develop a storyline?

Nearly every singles match Cody is in, he underestimates his opponent.

That main event was an all-timer. Rey Fenix the legend.

And that ending was *censored*ing nuts...and TNT ruined it by not letting them go overtime by even a second. :lol:

I could go without the red now lol

Last week I heard a great suggestion that the new design should have a purple strap/design in tribute to Brodie. Maybe in the future.

18 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

I didn't watch NJPW regularly, but I genuinely never cared for the Tama or Loa. And with how much hype Kenny/Bucks brought to BC vs where it is now... maybe sit this one out chief lol.

Kenny vs Fenix was a f'n banger. God damn. 2021 just started and this thing is already a MotY contender.

It wasn't anything crazy, but I liked Shida vs Abadon. I think Abadon looked pretty good while losing too.

There's no such thing as "true" Bullet Club, IMO.

All of the individual members never stopped being Bullet Club...because, that's what '4 Life' means. Of course G.o.D. are still Bullet Club and always will be...but, aside from New Japan literally owning the name and keeping other companies from using it, the "true BC" rhetoric stops there. People like Balor, Adam Cole, and AJ Styles are still Bullet Club. It isn't something you just lose. At the end of the day, it's just keeping kayfabe...I'm sure there is no actual beef between G.o.D. and the AEW boys. But, for the sake of storyline, it's my opinion that it isn't G.o.D's decision to say who is and isn't "true". As a fan, watching a story unfold, I'm siding with the AEW use of the brand, because all of those guys will always be a part of that legacy. 

Nick Jackson was going off about covid deniers on his IG story because I believe their aunt had just passed away from it. And he mentioned that he actually had it in September and was bedridden for 3 weeks. Mentioned he hasn't felt like himself again until now. I don't actually remember the Bucks being away in September, but that just makes their match with FTR better if he wasn't at 100% cardio wise and I think Matt had the thinning ACL problems or whatever that was.

Speaking of injuries, he also thought he broke his foot off blocking Jack Evans' 630 Splash. That's why he wasn't so physical when they came back out at the end of the show. Turned out to just be a leg contusion and he's fine thankfully.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived