Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone find it weird that the Young Bucks always have the same ref reffing their matches?

Sting is so smooth on the mic.

Good length for the FTR match. It did its job.

This Inner Circle storyline has barely developed and we're getting this segment already. It feels like we're missing a beat here.

And now this feels like Kingston/Lucha Bros...

That was a fun episode.

TH2 looked real good against the Bucks, hoping they get more Dynamite time.

Sting's promo was crisp. Him shooting down Cody was hilarious too. I wonder if Cody slowly turns heel to goad him into a match?

Taz and Starks are so good on the mic. 

Inner Circle promo was good, but I agree with what PTW said, this segment was too soon given that MJF and Wardlow being in the group is only like a month old right now.

Abadon in title contention so soon is weird. I can't really judge her because I haven't seen any longer matches of hers. I feel like Diamante and Ivelisse would've made more sense as challengers for Shida before she drops to either Britt or Rosa.

Was Shaq's mic ok? I guess I wasn't paying full attention during his segment, but the dude was mad mumbling.

Heel Kenny is awesome sauce. His redyed hair is dope too.

FTR looked good in their match. 

MJF vs OC was super fun. But seriously, what exactly is the purpose of the ring??

1 hour ago, PaperThinWalls said:

Anyone find it weird that the Young Bucks always have the same ref reffing their matches?

Yeah, Rick Knox was like the main ref in PWG so they go back. Surprised they haven't had him superkick heels yet and flip outside the ring like back then and in Lucha Underground too. Crowd always goes crazy for that lmao

Besides every AEW match having to end in a brawl right after it feels like, I did like that Miro finally looked like a beast. Hope that one security guard is okay lol

That’s the thing, shouldn’t alarm bells go off when you have a guy just laying there in the way? And then once tagged out, still continue to lay in the corner? Shouldn’t the ref, the wrestlers, the doc, somebody go: “This guy ain’t right. He’s not selling. Get him out.” The signs were clear. Mins had passed and he’s still in the ring doing the shit Young Bucks wanted him to do. Did it never occur to the YBs that they shouldn’t be doing moves to a dude who had been laying around awkwardly just minutes before?

The problem is it took way too long for someone to attend to the guy despite there being overt, recognizable signs so early on.

Kenny Omega and the Lucha Bros are in Mexico tonight to defend their AAA titles. Would be funny if Omega lost a title already at the start of his belt collector run lol But I can see it since I believe this is his first trip back all year.

I actually really like the prelude...I wouldn't mind him just coming out to an extended version of that lol

Also it was weird hearing the instrumental version of Battle Cry again last night in AAA. It killed Kenny's first couple of entrances in AEW for me lol

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived