Guest Fight Me.

On 11/11/2020 at 2:30 PM, PaperThinWalls said:

Use this topic to discuss the games: 

Thanks for the link! :)

Since I didn't saw it into the "Current & Upcoming Games" section I thought there is no topic about it. ?

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Opening promo was good until it wasn't. That new girl was Bella Twin levels of "this promo sounds fake". That said, Cody vs Shaq? I'm down.

Tay Conti is improving a lot. Some of her fancy transition work has gotten pretty smooth. She's still got work to do, but she's going in a good direction.

Inner Circle shenanigans are pretty wonderful with MJF added in. I'm actually really interested in how things play out.

Bunkhouse match was ass. I feel bad saying it given how much blood was spilled, but that was just so bad. Butcher and Blade can go ahead and exit the company, QT can go back to jobbing on Dark. But this was time that could've gone to more deserving and interesting talent.

I'm ready for Eddie to go down a dark road with Lucha Bro's leaving him sooner than later. Dude is so great at playing a vile character, and the more his life sucks, the better it gets.

PAC PAC PAC PAC PAC PAC PAC!!!! HERE WE GO BOYS!!!

Colton Gunn's debut here with Gunn Club. Is he in the Nightmare Family? Lol

I hope that's just Marko's theme and they didn't replace the Jurassic Express theme lol

We need more avalanche finishers in wrestling. So people can stop kicking out of them lol

I swear poor Marko always looks like he got the wind knocked out of him and needs help to the back.

Holy shit, they made a whole set for Dr. Britt Baker's new talk show on Dark. Surprised this isn't on Dynamite.

Damn Britt, sit down. They couldn't get this girl a chair? Lol

Jack Evans looks cool with his hair down. And he's not a bad talker, I'm so used to him just yelling his promos lol

The Scorpion Death Drop is such a cool move. Idk why, I've always loved this move.

I'm actually here for the Inner Circle cheese. I dug it.

Ready for the Miro/Sabin vs Best Friends angle to move on. This is one angle that should be moving through its motions much faster than it is. Have a blow off tag match, then hit the wedding. I feel that's when Miro's gonna do something cool, probably breaking away from Kip.

DEATH TRIANGLE!!! I'm so hyped Lucha Bros are staying together. I hope Kingston ditches B&B sooner than later too. I'm down for him to manage someone, but someone better please.

Someone on Twitter pointed out that Mox was laid out in the position of the Hanged Man tarot card, which is actually crazy subtle story telling on AEW's part if Page took him out, and I love it.

Serena vs Rosa was awesome. This needs to be the future of AEW's division. Rosa dethroning Shida after a Baker feud makes the most sense, contract allowing.

Kinda lost interest in Brian Cage a bit after his supporting Drake Younger. So main event was kinda whatever for me. Let's get over this feud and get Darby vs Brodie plz?

48 minutes ago, Counting Lights said:

Kinda lost interest in Brian Cage a bit after his supporting Drake Younger. So main event was kinda whatever for me. Let's get over this feud and get Darby vs Brodie plz?

Mr. Brodie is hurt apparently. ???

5 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Honestly not even surprised Cody is this type of boss.

Internet already found some creepy tweets from the dude which is weird since he said he had to delete all his socials? Dude is absolutely obsessed with Cody from what his past tweets seem to show.

I love that if you slip on the ropes now in AEW, it's automatically Nakazawa's fault and you must wrestle him now. :lol:

Speaking of BTE, ICONIC/Big Money Matt is as good as ever. Hope that character makes it's way to Dynamite soon.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived