Guest Fight Me.

Miro hasnt half cut his own balls off since coming to AEW. Went from a Bulgarian brute to a simpering twitch streamer who throws a tantrum when someone damages his videogames. Hell I'm not saying he was fairing any better under WWE's atrocious booking but at least (for the most part) he was an intimidating bloke now hes just a melt. 

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I skip Miro's stuff now - it's just too disheartening to see. He should have made his impact by arriving and having a hard hitting smash up with Brodie Lee over the TNT title, win or screwjob loss IDC, but not as a bloody second to Kip Sabian ?.

Also..."rankings matter!"...crickets are chirping...

AEW has the potential for much better than what we have been seeing of late. Though the women's division needs a lot of work (and a lot less green).

So Eddie Kingston brought The Bunny back to the Blade. I think they could've done this better than just quietly disbanding the Nightmare Sisters weeks back and Allie just simply walking out with Eddie in the middle of Penta/QT's match. You'd think they'd at least have Blade win her back in a match against QT. Can't even do a little heartbreak storyline lol

Still haven’t finish the show yet but looking at that clip... wow, *censored*ing amateur hour. Fenix had a scary botch last night, too.

Edit: I actually have more to say. *Censored* that ref. He needs to be fired. *Censored* the Young Bucks for being the vets of the match and not calling an audible. And *Censored* Tony Khan for mismanaging this situation AGAIN. This is unacceptable and I don’t trust this company to keep their wrestlers safe.

It's shocking how ill prepared they appear to be in these sort of situations. Can't be letting amateur mistakes and judgments to happen on the level they're trying to be on. It's scary to watch at times. 

58 minutes ago, PaperThinWalls said:

lol Dinner Debonair bombed in the ratings.

Don't question the Ratings Ruler.

I joke. Congrats to Penta/Fenix for highest seg. They killed it. Minus the Fenix botch...but I've seen him go through worse lol

I hate the constant penis measuring and need for validation through ratings/demos. It's not some cool thing to gloat and bring it up all the time, it's comes across as an insecurity if anything. 

It’s just very amusing to me that they’ve worked this ratings shit into their gimmick & storyline and they actually drove viewers away while also further showing those who were exhaustively gushing about the segment online, how niche and minuscule they really are. 

Let’s put things into perspective here, this segment outdrew a women’s match featuring two undercard talent by 69,000 viewers. That’s pathetic.

The biggest shame, though, is that this bullshit drew attention away from how poorly handled the Reynolds situation was.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived