Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/26/2020 at 10:23 AM, Lunchbox said:

For someone who takes jabs at Triple H alot, Cody really wants to be Triple H so bad. Big entrances, surrounding yourself with talent to make you better.

Also lmao at the dude who said Cody looks like Vampiro.

I heard a lot of people saying Robbie Rotten.

I think he wants to show he is better then Triple H since Triple H only breaks out the big stuff for Wrestlemania. All of Cody's entrances are big.. I never get tried of see Cody's entrance though but don't think he should have did one this time. These guys beat down him and everyone he cares about plus took his title. And he waits for his full entrances to go off.

I heard some people saying what happen to Brodie Lee and most of the Dark Order. They had two minutes to realize he was coming and just left.

I like how Spears won the main event of Tuesday Night Dynamite last week and is still stuck on Dark lol

It's weird seeing SCU (Sky and Kaz specifically) back together since they've been trying to do more singles stuff. I hope they don't anything dramatic like have an actual breakup after they take an L against FTR tonight. Unless Daniels rejoins Kaz and they go back to their old Bad Influence/Addiction gimmick, I'd love to see that. I remember they were like the top team in the biz at the tail end of their TNA run.

I like how far this "Serpentico is David Arquette" thing has gone. I hope we get an appearance soon. :lol:

Gunn Club dropped their name? New tron is better though and glad they got away from the DX music lol

Good episode except for the main event. Pentagon posted that teaser and I was so hyped for Penta vs Mox, only to get.....Butcher. B&B do absolutely nothing for me man, that main event was kind of a slog.

Darby vs Starks was really solid, and Cody's promo was a highlight. 

Also like PTW mentioned, the spots in FTR's match were really intelligent. Enjoyed that a lot. Probably one of the best SCU performances we've seen too.

Show started strong but got weaker as we went along.

Cage vs Hobbs was solid. Hobbs is definitely still a bit green, but man has potential. Funny enough the Sky High he did looks way better than the Spinebuster that's his actual finish.

Really happy my boys TH2 got to shine against FTR. They got to show a lot of what they can do, and hopefully this leads to more TV time.

Hyped for the tournament. Stand to think it'll be Kenny vs Page in the finals? I like that Kenny has slowly been losing it. 

Dog Collar match was awesome, but Cody winning was trash. Not only him winning, but the way he immediately shifted to Cassidy? Ugh, that was horribly booked.

Maybe Luther is a legend, but dude was baaaaad in that main event. If that's who Jericho wanted on his anniversary, fine, but the was all kinds of lackluster.

Catching up on Dynamite...
-Does anyone here actually like Miro’s creative so far?

-After I just put over FTR’s match in a big way last week, they possibly just had their worst match this week... Way too looooong. They gave that jobber team who hasn’t appeared on Dynamite in months far, far too much. Additionally, Jack Evans was very off in that match. FTR should have had their match and be done with it in 5 minutes.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived