Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They should try to sign Serena. Her appearing again is a good sign. I hoped she would stick around on NXT after her MYC appearance, but this would be cool. Heck, I know it's cross company, but it'd be really cool to see her as a fallen disciple type character after SES all those years ago. Like maybe now she's the kind of person who tries to tear down cults, which could mean a feud with Dark Order/Anna Jay and Tay Conti. 

Oh man, and if AEW could bring in Gallows for an appearance with her? Like maybe just as backup for a week or two? Hot damn. Long term career character work that I am HERE FOR.

The Late Night Dynamite special was pretty great. Just a damn shame I don't think it started til after Midnight I think due to the game, maybe even around 1am.

Between both Dark and Dynamite last night, Ben Carter is the talk of the town. Definitely think he's earned a contract if they haven't signed him already. Great showcase for him and Scorpio Sky here. Even Anna Jay versus Brandi Rhodes was pretty enjoyable, crazy to think Anna is only a year into her career. And Matt Sydal versus Shawn Spears was great too, though I'm shocked to see Shawn Spears get the W. I guess it makes sense, I don't think Matt Sydal is signed yet. He may still be with ROH, I know he's working their Pure tournament. Still, I think he's redeemed himself after the SSP botch at All Out. Great show overall.

Too soon imo. Wasn't the Mox-Archer title match for the anniversary show like a month away? They could've still had the tag match against Team Taz and someone else tonight lol

Oh wait, Kingston keeps bringing up that he never got eliminated so this actually makes some sense.

Starting off hot with the in-ring debut of Miro!!!

Look, it's the New New Midnight Express. :hqhq:

Apparently Jim Cornette sent a cease and desist over that lol

I hope Miro is just a good seller and didn't just hurt his knee lol

That Suicide Dive from Mr. Brodie while Dark Order hold up Orange was awesome.

Sheesh, Brodie nearly dropping Cassidy on his head taking that Stundog Millionaire.

My favorite OC match since the one with PAC. See what happens when you don't put him with 100 year old Jericho?

RETRO CODY.

Cody's getting Robbie Rotton comparisons online and I'm dead lmao

1 hour ago, Bushy. said:

Idk what happened to Ivelisse but she’s legit terrible now. She was so much better in LU and that was only a few years ago. How do you regress that much at 33 with 16 years of experience?

Might also be that she's just hard to work with since she isn't well liked. She apparently has heat with Thunder Rosa as well and they were throwing shoot stiff shots at each other last week.

2 hours ago, Bushy. said:

Idk what happened to Ivelisse but she’s legit terrible now. She was so much better in LU and that was only a few years ago. How do you regress that much at 33 with 16 years of experience?

Perhaps she wasn't trained well and doesn’t have enough matches under her wing despite 16 years of experience. 

2 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

She has shown in other promotions that she is a really good wrestler tho.

That’s subjective. There are plenty of wrestlers that look poorly trained to me and people think they’re great, so it all depends who you’re asking. For Ivelisse, other than Tough Enough, I never followed her career. But based on her AEW matches that I’ve seen, she doesn’t look that well-trained to me. I could be wrong, though (it is a small sample size), so that’s why I qualified my comment by saying “perhaps.” :D

I’m right about her lack of experience, though. I see she has 262 recorded matches on cagematch currently and if that’s right, that’s a minuscule number of matches for a 16 year career.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived