Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man I’m sooooo excited for Miro/Rusev in AEW. That’s definitely one of the main guys I’ve wanted to see in the company since the start. Could see him as world champ one day for sure. 

I also hope he’s able to work out a deal with NJPW. So many great matchups there for him. 

20 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Don't wanna see the Lucha Bros split. :(

Nice, heartfelt promo by Matt. I'd imagine Reby was there to have a nice, long chat with Tony Khan.

Nice seeing Angelico has been getting a couple singles opportunities lately. Twas gonna ask what happened to Jack Evans but then I saw him out there tonight lol

They are a good team but I think have great potential as singles especially Fenix. He seems like he could be an amazing babyface.

I think Matt asked her to bring one of their kids so she would go completely off.

Kazarian is out here with something to prove!

Hangman with Murphy's Law lol

Instead of forming a new group, MJF & Wardlow should join Inner Circle and continue to be fake friends with Jericho for a while lol

Goddamn, Griff Garrison ate shit on that Butcher/Blade/Fenix combo.

Blade gonna get his wife back!!!

That's funny to me.

I thought it was tedious, boring garbage. I didn't think it was any better than most of the matches of its ilk. I don't see what's so appealing about guys battering their bodies for real while at the same time their shit somehow ends up looking even phonier and choreographed than the actual safely worked shit. One of the great cons of wrestling. Just awful.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived