Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, PaperThinWalls said:

The censor guy is no good at their job. lol

On that note, why are they censoring so much now?

Recently they lost their top supporter at TNT who probably pulled some strings and gave them leeway. 

Then on the first night fans came back he asked them not to chant curse words. Later said the network asked him to not allow the fans to curse.

Should've waited til the PPV to show Colt's dark side.

So did something happen to the AEW/AAA partnership? I've noticed Pentagon Jr. is back to being called Penta El Zero M and it makes me sad. Justin Roberts doesn't say the M so he's just calling him The Zero. Doing him dirty. :(

The Natural Nightmares stopped using Dustin's theme for some reason. I hate it.

Man I can not WAIT until we eventually get a heel Cleaner back. :D Especially against a baby face Hangman Page? Wow. 

wouldn’t actually mind a heel Omega being the one to beat Mox and the Page chases Kenny winning at DoN next year. 

Yeah, she's an odd choice. Pretty awkward during NXT. But then...are there any quality women free agents right now?

They should definitely sign Serena after her match a few weeks ago, but even then she's not exactly a blockbuster name. I feel like the kind of women they really need in their division are locked up by WWE or Impact. They were able to share with Shimmer, but seems that's kinda difficult now with pandemic travel restrictions.

Did Ivelisse and Diamente officially sign with them? Or are they just independents who are working a few dates for AEW?

Don't wanna see the Lucha Bros split. :(

Nice, heartfelt promo by Matt. I'd imagine Reby was there to have a nice, long chat with Tony Khan.

Nice seeing Angelico has been getting a couple singles opportunities lately. Twas gonna ask what happened to Jack Evans but then I saw him out there tonight lol

I don't think that was the best way to debut Miro. Dont buy him as Kip Sabian's friend, he looked dorky, and he cut a cliched promo about his old employer that we've all heard before in WCW, TNA, and now AEW. I will say his delivery was way smoother than it was in WWE when he had to memorize awful scripts, so I hope he keeps that up. 

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived