Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, PaperThinWalls said:

So Matt is back to that multi-verse gimmick, huh?

Nah, he just doesn't know how to completely drop the Broken stuff lol Did the same in WWE when he had to be Hardy Boyz Matt before he won the legal battle with TNA.

So it looks likely they're finally gonna pull the trigger on Hangman? It's long overdue but it'll hopefully liven up this otherwise stale ass feud.

FTR and Hangman against the Elite could be really good but AEWs past lackluster booking suggests otherwise. Its makes zero sense to me to have The Elite be the babyfaces. It would be so much better if the dynamic was flipped imo. 

17 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

I think it's just to throw us off. Kenny will be the one to turn heel.

This is where I'm so thrown off (maybe in a good way). I think Kenny ultimately turns heel on Page, but no chance that Hangman and the Bucks reunite. It's a really odd dynamic that's just kinda subtly in the background.

Yeah, I heard Alvarez say the same pretty much. Hangman ending up with no friends at the end would definitely make him a bigger babyface than he has already become.

I'm interested to see who else ends up in the Horsemen like group with FTR and I'd imagine Tully adding Spears is a given.

3 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Yeah, I heard Alvarez say the same pretty much. Hangman ending up with no friends at the end would definitely make him a bigger babyface than he has already become.

I'm interested to see who else ends up in the Horsemen like group with FTR and I'd imagine Tully adding Spears is a given.

I think Spears is like a bus pass. It is fine when you don't have anything better. But the second you get a car, you might keep the bus pass just probably won't use it.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived