Guest Fight Me.

2 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

It can't be worse than doing nothing lol

Also, damn Cornette possibly spoiling who the moderator is for the Jericho/Cassidy thing. Didn't watch his vid but he put it in the title.

Reveal hidden contents

Eric Bischoff

Yeah, it was spoiled right after the taping. lol WOR has referenced it as well.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's true, they're most likely to lose all that momentum when theh switch to Saturday for a sec. Damn.

Also, I forgot to mention yesterday, I thought Moxley and Allin had great chemistry.

Has Shawn Spears wrestled on Dynamite since Tully gave him the loaded glove? That gimmick is so ridiculous lol Welp it's somehow made him one of the most winningest wrestlers on Dark.

So for the first time in a bit i sat down and watched a full show start to finish and the product just isn't doing it for me. Everything seems very predictable and JR on commentary right now just isn't good, he sounds like he doesn't really give a *Censored* about anything going on which if he doesn't then why should I?

But i will say the FTR segment with the Rockers was dope even thought it got a bit messy at the end. 

5 hours ago, Creepia said:

So what exactly is the big deal with Scorpio Sky? He can do a lot of moves and can jump high, but am I missing something? Hes so bland. 

Have you watched his vignettes from a while back?

And I'm heated they didn't play his promo from Dark. Or barely even mention it. This match felt like a big deal but only for those who followed his story I imagine. Those who don't follow Dark probably think this was a pretty random title match and probably don't even know why he isn't with SCU.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived