Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I assume they'll have him manage a faction or  something, as his mic work is strong. Can't really see him actually doing anything mind blowing as a singles wrestler. 

If it wasn't for the Inner Circle I'd be all for LAX getting back together as I don't like how goofy Santana and especially Ortiz has gotton since signing. 

So are the Dark Order suppose to be a serious thing or a pack of bumbling idiots? 

And AEW hiring Cameron is just weird to me because people have been criticizing how green the women's division is so their answer is to hire a girl many people consider to be one of the worst wrestlers WWE's Divas ever produced. 

I think they gave up and just made em idiots. Their BTE skits are hilarious though...Love Brodie smashing papers over people's heads and Hangman telling em he sent an email back in December when he was in a dark placr but nobody responded. Brodie threw a fit at Uno. :lol:

Only seen one recently but from that one only Uno's character seems to be different. 2, 5, and 10 were getting praise. Even though I don't know why 10  is getting praise because he just disappears when something may happen. 3 and 4 always seem like cannon fodder. Wasn't there a 6-8 at one time on dark I thought they were meant to be the jobbers of the group. Uno felt like leader then second in command for the longest time but he is more of a comedy character now.

Though I will say that is the most entertaining I ever seen them.

Just finished the latest Dynamite, that skateboard thumbtack stunt they pulled was such bullshit. *Censored* them for doing that. I feel both pity and disappointment for Ricky Starks for having to have his back torn up for a stupid, needless spot like that. 

Also, Moxley is a terrible champ and it’s becoming clear that his pro wrestling instincts are completely misguided and honestly, idiotic. I’m sorry, but I don’t find what’s so appealing about lumbering around outside the ring and doing lame hardcore shit. He’s good cutting promos but his matches are awful.

Also, I can’t believe they booked Darby to face Moxley in a title match tomorrow when he’s the #5 contender. Nice job there. ? Brilliant booking.

Like i said don't tell me wins and losses are going to matter then you pull shit like that and get pissy cause people are complaining about it on twitter.

I saw it happen with EVOLVE, they kept track of wins and losses till it got messy and scrapped it. 

It can't be worse than doing nothing lol

Also, damn Cornette possibly spoiling who the moderator is for the Jericho/Cassidy thing. Didn't watch his vid but he put it in the title.

Eric Bischoff

The Major Brothers said on the pod they'll be going their seperate ways as far as wrestling goes but are open to teaming together for special occasions on the indies for dream matchups on theirs. Myers is high on Matt going solo, thinks he could breakout on his own.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived