Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a relief. Hope DDP and family have a speedy recovery.

Finished Dark. Twas excited for the FTW title match between Cage and Pillman, but turned out to be a 4 min squash unfortunately.

1 minute ago, Lunchbox said:

For what?

She made some homophobic tweets a while back and said something ridiculous like depression isn't real.

The Orange blood bath lmao

HEEL KENNY. THE CLEANER IS COMING.

Ivelisse vs. Diamante next week. Is Diamante signed? Would love to see her reunite with Santana & Ortiz and I guess that would make her part of the Inner Circle too lol

Cody is being way too giving to Sonny. The match didn’t need to be that long.

Butcher/Blade look like goofs.

FTR/Lucha Bros: Solid physical match. Went on a little too long, though. Save some stuff for the future when it’s more meaningful. The truck not starting in the post match was awkward.

I know they tried to protect Cage in the main event there, but he still came off as weak to me. Damn shame, they gotta stop doing this with every big dude they introduce.

I really want to like Omega and the Bucks but with AEW being my first real exposure there is just something missing for me. The Bucks matches are good but I want to see them really get into something. Omega I want to see get that singles run. I’m over the will they won’t they get along thing with Page. Page is actually the one I’ve enjoyed the most out of the group since AEW started.

3 hours ago, Creepia said:

I'm really not sure why we haven't seen more of Archer and Brodie Lee lately. 

Brodie has that thing with Colt going on. And Archer was just on too feuding with Joey Janela, but sadly he's been stuck on Dark for the most part.

11 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

HEEL KENNY. THE CLEANER IS COMING.

God, let's hope so. He's been as interesting as a wet dishrag since coming to AEW.  While they're at it turn Young Bucks heel too and have them feud against Hangman and FTR. The roles would be the opposite of what is expected with the Hangman break up but I think it would be for the better all round. 

On 7/16/2020 at 2:38 PM, Fight Me. said:

Brodie has that thing with Colt going on. And Archer was just on too feuding with Joey Janela, but sadly he's been stuck on Dark for the most part.

Yeah I watch the show I know what's going on. That's why I said more. 

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived