Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Quality of these matches week after week is incredible, they have a wonderful knack in elevating what works and fixing what doesn't. I haven't enjoyed a weekly show this much since watching ECW in the middle of the night.  The Tag Division is a dream come true to me as a big fan of those kinda matches.

Ricky Starks was a babyface on NWA Powerrr, right? He's a natural heel on Dark lol

Cool, Sky got his own theme song. Still got the SCU tron, but I'm sure he will officially split soon.

Bucks using the Golden Trigger as their new finisher and are calling it the "BTE Trigger" lol

On 6/30/2020 at 6:04 PM, Fight Me. said:

Cool, Sky got his own theme song. Still got the SCU tron, but I'm sure he will officially split soon.

Bucks using the Golden Trigger as their new finisher and are calling it the "BTE Trigger" lol

Glad he got his own theme because never really liked SCU's theme. It doesn't really get you pumped up like a wrestling theme should.

I am glad some teams with the assisted piledrivers are changing their team finishers. And the BTE Trigger looked really nice.

Had more fun watching Fyter Fast than GAB. Can't wait for night two!

Fight for the Fallen seems so soon, but I'm glad they're giving Mox more time just to be safe. Still, 3 weeks in a row of AEW specials!

Someone please take Jake Hager off TV with the gear he has. I know guys technically wearing jeans and shit are worse, but at least it works if it fits their character. Hager’s gear all around just looks sloppy and unprofessional. 

what happened? His WWE stuff was literally all top notch. 

I just hope they don't pull the trigger so soon, I hate that they're already teasing it. They should've waited to even hint at it at least one year into their relationship.

I love Page and Kenny, but FFS I wanted Best Friends to win. It was their time damn it....

Penelope vs Hikaru was my MOTN honestly. It was a really well put together match. I know Penelope isn't as crisp as some top tier womens talents (yet) but this match did a great job in highlighting her strengths and hiding her weaknesses, while Hikaru was able to fill in all the gaps.

And I agree with you guys, Hager's attire was shit. Even his debut trunks were better than these. He just looks boring with plain blue.

I LOVED the hikaru vs penelope match! :)

Really hope they will keep up with the womens division and gives us more storylines and character development now cause the biggest critisism most people have about AEWs womens division is the lack of characters and storylines.

On 7/3/2020 at 8:52 AM, Fight Me. said:

I just hope they don't pull the trigger so soon, I hate that they're already teasing it. They should've waited to even hint at it at least one year into their relationship.

I also think it is too early, but my guess is they want Wardlow to be the first to pin or submit MJF. And they are going to have to end his streak or actually give him a title soon because when he has one of the best record and hasn't had a single title shot at anything yet it calls into question their ranking system.

On 7/4/2020 at 9:17 AM, X-zero said:

I also think it is too early, but my guess is they want Wardlow to be the first to pin or submit MJF. And they are going to have to end his streak or actually give him a title soon because when he has one of the best record and hasn't had a single title shot at anything yet it calls into question their ranking system.

If that is part of their reasoning (which I can see being the case) then how *censored*ing clueless is that. Keeping MJF and  Wardlow together is more important than some minor, who-gives-a-shit streak. It is too soon and they haven't done as much as they could with them.  Not even close.

It's also stupid Wardlow got pinned Wednesday. Feels like that came right out of WWE's playbook.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived