Guest Fight Me.

So was that injury for one half of Private Party legit? Or am I to believe Butcher and Blade could beat down the Bucks and Matt Hardy lol

Cool debut for #FTR, minus the minor botch on the assisted piledriver.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, PaperThinWalls said:

They still need to really flesh Shida out.

Is title match a banned phrase or something? :shift:

Loved Jungle Boy’s wholesome reaction to winning. What a babyface. 

It is weird cause a few people in AEW who could talk have managers and Shida is still learning english and would florish with a manager and doesn't have one.

10 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

It is weird cause a few people in AEW who could talk have managers and Shida is still learning english and would florish with a manager and doesn't have one.

Cody could let her borrow one of his. He has about 3 of them.

2 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

That's *censored*ing weird too that the top star needs a entourage of people to stay on top. 

Top face that is, Jericho with the Inner Circle is fine, its like Triple H with DX and Evolution back in the day.

Even more so since Cody's total entourage is probably bigger between the Nightmare Family and the Elite.

FTR!!! I'm so hyped!!! I popped hard when they drove out!

Low key, kinda cheering for Sabian and Havoc next week? That team is doing it for me.

Happy for Jungle Boy. I like how he and Luchasaurus are simultaneously in tag and singles contention. I do want them to win the tag belts sooner than later.

Seeing Santana kick Big Game Leroy's Nintendo Switch out of his hands on Dark hurted my heart. And I'd imagine he isn't the first to do that, I can't imagine the damage his Switch has gone through. :lol:Sucks they didn't let him do any other spots with it besides that. It's like he was powerless without it lol

We need more of the QT Marshall/Allie storyline on Dynamite. So good.

Got an email saying the Newark show that got postponed to late July now got postponed to February 24th. Not sure if I'm crazy for holding on to these tickets still, but I guess I'll wait and see where we're at in the world early next year and if it'll be safe to be around that many people.

I really hope there's crowds again by the time we get FTR vs Young Bucks. I'm so freaking hyped for that.

In general right now I feel so excited for so much of what's to come. Mox vs Cage, Best Friends vs Page/Omega, it's all gonna be sooooo good. 

I just need them to sign a few more really, really good women, cuz right no they're just lacking in that division. There's a clear gap between Shida and the rest of the ladies, kinda like when Bayley was NXT Champ right after Sasha, Becky and Charlotte went to RAW. Snag Deonna Purazzo, her and Shida could be really freaking good. And where the hell has Awesome Kong been? Best potential matches right now are...what, Shida vs Kong or Swole?

13 minutes ago, Counting Lights said:

Snag Deonna Purazzo, her and Shida could be really freaking good. And where the hell has Awesome Kong been? Best potential matches right now are...what, Shida vs Kong or Swole?

Deonna just signed with Impact, debuting next week. And Kong left to start filming the last season of GLOW. Unsure if they wrapped filming before the pandemic.

Remember in the early AEW days when they teased Awesome Kong vs. Aja Kong? Nothing came out it lol

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived