Guest Fight Me.

Starting now. The new additions to the intro are nice!

Nice Moonsault off the stage. Wasn't expecting one so clean from Cody.

Thought was he was pull off the Cross Rhodes off the top rope for a sec. :lol:

Shida with Cody's belt tho. :lol:

Damn, the crowd/roster is hyped tonight.

They really promoted MJF's return just to have him sit in the crowd again and play another pretaped promo? Unless it's one of those things where he keeps making up excuses to prevent his return lol

Kazarian looks good with some hair, not sure why he shaves it just to match the rest of SCU.

Moxley's new shirt gives major Stone Cold vibes lol

I'm mad Brandi Rhodes' name pops up first in the Natural Nightmares tron. :lol: Unless they don't have QT and Dustin's names on it.

Britt's shoe spot kills me every week. :lol:

Don't like the Claw as a finisher for Lance Archer. Nothing wrong with the Blackout.

That street fight was madness. And the closing shot of the Inner Circle at Jaguars Stadium was cool as shit.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So good. Had to watch again lol

So I respect Hangman Page's decision to stay home during the pandemic, no problem with him putting his health first ofc. But anyone else think Kenny should just have a new partner at this point? Or at least drop the titles in a handicap match or whatever lol 

1 hour ago, Fight Me. said:

So good. Had to watch again lol

So I respect Hangman Page's decision to stay home during the pandemic, no problem with him putting his health first ofc. But anyone else think Kenny should just have a new partner at this point? Or at least drop the titles in a handicap match or whatever lol 

I am not sure if AEW has that 30 day defense rule. But if the company is really alright with people staying at home then they shouldn't strip him of the title. Though it is kind of weird when the World title is defending more then Women's and Tag.

Brandi would not have done it if she wasn't cool with it. She was also wearing shorts, not a skirt. She knew it was a possibility and signed off on it. 

Super hyped for Brodie getting a title shot, I just wish his and Archer's stories had been reversed. 

20 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Did they take it at the end of the segment and I missed it???

Commentators made a point of saying that Brodie had taken it in his possession. 

Random Fenix appearance on Dark. Haven't seen the Lucha Bros in months, I think.

Edit: So Pentagon Jr is stuck in Mexico. I swear they wrestled on one of the first empty arena shows so idk how that happened lol

Well goddamn, I tuned in for quite the episode. :lol:

46 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Random Fenix appearance on Dark. Haven't seen the Lucha Bros in months, I think.

Edit: So Pentagon Jr is stuck in Mexico. I swear they wrestled on one of the first empty arena shows so idk how that happened lol

Well goddamn, I tuned in for quite the episode. :lol:

9 matches is a lot of matches for a show.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived