Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm here for a Sabian/Havoc team. That sounds like it could be fun given how different their gimmicks are. Also Jericho's commentary on them had me dying "Kip and Jimmy share an apartment actually. Kip and Penelope have a nice, big room, Jimmy Havoc has a box in the corner".

I was only half paying attention to Mox vs Hager, but I liked how they had a bunch of Bellator guys sending videos to hype it up.

1 hour ago, Fight Me. said:

Damn, nobody watched here last night.

I loved Kenny's aggression and cockiness last night. I hope we see heel Kenny soon.

He played it well last night.  I'm hoping when the Elite eventually starts feuding we get full Cleaner back.

On 4/22/2020 at 7:16 AM, Fight Me. said:

Just 7 matches into her career and is signed. Crazy. She's one of QT Marshall's students and apparently impressed in a match against Shida.

Pretty sure she's married to the new guy recruited into the Dark Order

Seems a lot of people are losing their shit about Kenny taking too long to put this guy away on Dynamite and how he even kicked out of the first V-Trigger. They think it doesn't make Kenny feel like a main event player. I even saw Meltzer and some other journalist go back and forth about it.

They are trying to fill time, but nothing in AEW makes Kenny seem like a top star. He has competitive matches with everyone and takes more time then most with all his opponents. He has normal length matches with local enhancement talent. He goes 15-20 minutes with the lower card members. And even longer then that with people around the main event.

So not sure why they are upset about that match. If anything I would assume the match with Michael Nakazawa hurt his credibility more than that.

I wasn’t too familiar with Omega’s work but heard good things. He has really been hurt by AEW booking. It’s almost like they are afraid of pushing him hard due to the EVP title. I understand it with the Bucks and Cody bc they still make their stuff work and are charismatic enough to get by losing. Omega needs wins and he needs decisive wins to build up credibility with someone like me who is really seeing him for the first time. 

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived