Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the new venue is QT Marshall's gym in Georgia. And since they were out of Florida, that's why they were able to have wrestlers in the crowd again.

Also, Lance Archer's debut was my favorite type of squash.

2 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

So the new venue is QT Marshall's gym in Georgia. And since they were out of Florida, that's why they were able to have wrestlers in the crowd again.

Also, Lance Archer's debut was my favorite type of squash.

Those wrestler crowds definitely help the show feel alive. I am just waiting for one of the wrestlers to wear a bright green smiley t-shirt.

Think it's wild that people don't see the appeal of Marko Stunt. 

Like...I could understand people "not getting it" in the beginning. But, there should be no doubt after Archer giving him the Spike Dudley treatment.

Who else can be thrown that far out of the ring and over the guardrail? Lol.

I don't think Marko should ever necessarily be a champion (tag-team maybe?) but he definitely has his spot in wrestling. Wrestling was literally born from carnivals, and guys like Marko have always been part of carnival shows. He is fun to watch, fun to root for and does his job very well.

Anyone who doesn't get it with Marko Stunt are too narrow minded in what their view of wrestling should be.

Jericho's promo was hilarious. RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!!

Archer looked like a freaking monster. Great debut.

Not sure who that girl was who Shida faced, but she was fiiiine. Also hoping Shida gets that title soon.

Not super keen on how they filled this bracket for the TNT title. I'm hoping for a Darby vs Archer final. Dustin and Colt are somewhat strange choices.

11 hours ago, Generations said:

Think it's wild that people don't see the appeal of Marko Stunt. 

Like...I could understand people "not getting it" in the beginning. But, there should be no doubt after Archer giving him the Spike Dudley treatment.

Who else can be thrown that far out of the ring and over the guardrail? Lol.

I was thinking this as I was watching. Dude is great for being a mega-underdog that makes people look amazing.

I will say, I don't want him teaming with Jurassic Express any more, because I don't think he fits their vibe very well, but he can easily be a solo act. Hell, could probably even go heel and talk shit, making it even more fun to see him get murdered in matches.

It's super redundant...Jungle Boy already fills the role of the smaller underdog. Also, what exactly is Marko's shtick withi Jurassic Express? We already have a dinosaur and a tarzan, but Marko is just a little dude who dresses relatively normally.

It was probably like "We have this little guy, who we know can be useful in the future...but, we don't have any big guys he can work with yet"...so they just slapped him onto a pre-existing stable. That's kinda what my thoughts on the situation are. And since then, they've signed guys like Archer, and Harper, and even Hagar...who could probably have some fun singles matches and moments with a guy like Stunt. So...I fully expect for Marko to kinda end up doing more of his own thing soon. 

They explained it on Taz's pod a while back. I think the origianl plan was Marko/JungleBoy as a tag team but JungleBoy/Luchasaurus did their thing in on a preshow since they worked good together on an indy show before that and got over. Marko thought they were gonna scrap the idea but instead just combined the two instead of doing nothing with him lol

I think he's got what he needs to be an Enzo Amore type heel. He has a lot of douchey mannerisms (the floss ALWAYS gets booed, even when he's relatively over now) and I think him being a shit talking heel who constantly gets the shit kicked out of him would be a lot of fun. Hell, imagine him trying to turn heel on Jurassic Express, leading to Luchasaurus getting his hands on Marko, that'd be amazing.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived