Guest Fight Me.

3 hours ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

I get that they might not have been allowed to be out there but their answer to that was to stick a bunch of them in a small room. Kinda defeats the purpose of not having people together.

These people work, and travel, and essentially live in close quarters with each other anyway. Having five or six people in a room is probably not going to be different from what is happening off-screen. For the sake of the show, they need to follow the guidelines...and they did that. It might be true that they could be doing more to limit group gatherings...but if those people are hanging out before/after the show, then it hardly matters anyway. 

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WWE to respond with a USA championship...oh wait.

Nah but I'm all about it. There's a lot of guys I'd love to see as champion but maybe not the world champion right now.

I just realised that although TNT is the name of the Network, it's also a synonym for Dynamite. I don't love the name for the new title, but that's a pretty smart way of naming a TV title. 

9 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

MJF still has that ring, right? I was thinking they would defend that too like a title. Or at least in the feud with Cody, the man loves his rings lol

Cody also loves belts and he never said he couldn't go after this title.

5 hours ago, Creepia said:

How would you even know that?

It was just a guess.

8 hours ago, Creepia said:

I just realised that although TNT is the name of the Network, it's also a synonym for Dynamite. I don't love the name for the new title, but that's a pretty smart way of naming a TV title. 

What happens if they change networks?

Never thought about it, until now, but it also has correlation with WCW Nitro. 

5 minutes ago, AONO. said:

What happens if they change networks?

Never thought about it, until now, but it also has correlation with WCW Nitro. 

Then they change the name of the belt, not that hard to do. 

Bit weird that they're doing the final at Double or Nothing instead of Dynamite but that aside, I'm happy they're introducing another title now and I actually like the name because of the Dynamite connection. I just would've preferred it to be strictly a TV Title with weekly defenses,  a time limit etc.

Weekly defences would be too much, and too hampering for a weekly show that has to run all year without fail. Shows like that needs to be able to change overtime, and they don't need the hassle of people saying "you said you'd defend it every week!!!!111!!!!" when they decide to move in another direction. 

No need to be too strict on yourself, that's not a good thing. 

16 hours ago, Creepia said:

I didn't even think about that, that's pretty clever.

6 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

These guys are booking Trent as a pretty big deal and I'm all about it. He's come a long way from that awesome series with Hawkins on Superstars.

So AEW is moving away from Daily's Place into an undisclosed location (so fans won't show up looking for autographs or whatever). The city set up the parking lot as a coronavirus testing center and are closing all hotels in the city except for essential personnel only.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived