Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:
Why did they say championship twice lol

They didn't.

Campeon means champion, not championship. Campeonato is how you say championship.

It's a bit redundant, I'll give you that...but it says "AAA Mega champion championship"...not championship championship. 

Anyway...that will be a great match...crowd or no crowd. And B&G being cancelled until further notice is the right thing to do. I'd like to say that I can't believe there are idiots out there who think otherwise...but, sadly I do believe it, because the world is full of stupid and selfish people.

This situation is probably going to be 6 months long...if not longer than that. It sucks that so much will be displaced and cancelled...but, this is basically how we're living for the foreseeable future.  AEW is doing better with this than most. So...props to them for as long as they can keep it. 

Interesting move to tape Dark during the day with all that sun. :shift:

The Natural Nightmares. Damn...imagine forming a team with QT Marshall lmao

Sonny Kiss and Joey Janela make an interesting team. Got a tag finisher and pose and everything. New Jersey's finest. :lol:

2 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Interesting move to tape Dark during the day with all that sun. :shift:

The Natural Nightmares. Damn...imagine forming a team with QT Marshall lmao

Sonny Kiss and Joey Janela make an interesting team. Got a tag finisher and pose and everything. New Jersey's finest. :lol:

I thought the Dustin and Sonny team was a lot more interesting. And Dustin could have used something of QT in that team name. Dustin just combine his current nickname with a past nickname.

8 hours ago, X-zero said:

I thought the Dustin and Sonny team was a lot more interesting. And Dustin could have used something of QT in that team name. Dustin just combine his current nickname with a past nickname.

Well not really. He combined his nickname with the Nightmare Family...which they are both in. 

Got an email for B/R Live saying their live pass content is free right now for a limited time. So I checked it out to see if the AEW shows are, and it looks like the PPVs aren't but episodes of Dynamite are.  Newest episode is from late January unfortunately, but still I think it's a great opportunity for anyone trying to relive some great episodes or to try and get into the product right now.

5 hours ago, X-zero said:

Miss the wrestler crowd from last week.

This is the one thing I feel they messed up this week. I really liked that last week, a whole lot more than the backstage crowds.

Episode was fun. I liked Cody and Kenny on commentary, though they really couldn't focus on a lot of the matches lol.

1 hour ago, Counting Lights said:

This is the one thing I feel they messed up this week. I really liked that last week, a whole lot more than the backstage crowds.

Episode was fun. I liked Cody and Kenny on commentary, though they really couldn't focus on a lot of the matches lol.

It was out of their hands. They couldn't have more than 10 people there at a time (including the cameramen, ring crew and announcers), that's why Blood and Guts got postponed.

10 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

It was out of their hands. They couldn't have more than 10 people there at a time (including the cameramen, ring crew and announcers), that's why Blood and Guts got postponed.

Didn't pay attention to them getting a smaller limit placed on them over last week. It is a shame since I thought that worked pretty well even without a normal audience.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived