Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's mad how a company barely a year old got this situation so right, but a company that's been the most dominant for what maybe 4 decades? Doesn't seem to have a clue, if just one person could make this situation work it'd be Vince.  

I hope AEW can keep this up and I hope WWE can find a solution because I really don't see the point in watching at the moment, and without football, I need my wrestling. :lol:

19 minutes ago, snakebiteSB said:

It's mad how a company barely a year old got this situation so right, but a company that's been the most dominant for what maybe 4 decades? Doesn't seem to have a clue, if just one person could make this situation work it'd be Vince.  

Big facts. I really expected WWE to handle this better. It honestly makes no sense. AEW absolutely killed it tonight, and they deserve to dethrone WWE entirely if things keep going this way. Nothing but high praises for the entire AEW roster and production team. You really did succeed in taking my mind off the situation for an entire two hour show. Thank you.

I see no problems with AEW continuing to do great, unless they are actually forced to stop by officials. 

1 hour ago, Lunchbox said:

Man they are signing alot of dudes. 

They hopefully will slow down for a while now. Because having too many debut around the same time weaken the impact. Lance Archer is already two debuts old and they haven't really did anything with him yet. And beating some people in some deep wood backyard wrestling doesn't mean anything.

I wanna see a hoss battle. Luchasaurus, Wardlow, Hager, The Butcher, Lance Archer, Brodie Lee. Anyone else I'm missing? Just gimme thick slabs of meat clacking together.

Also, AEW is amazing right now. 

To be 100% fair to WWE though, they are scrambling to try and figure out Wrestlemania while trying to figure out plans for RAW, SD Live and NXT. AEW was just trying to put on a weekly TV show which WWE already laid the blueprints down with Smackdown last week. 

3 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

WWE already laid the blueprints down with Smackdown last week. 

How do you figure that they "laid the blueprints"?

SD had one match by my recollection (Rey vs Andrade)...and the rest was interviews and recycled footage. If anything, AEW laid the blueprints with Dynamite, showing the full potential of what can still be done. 

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived