Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Page just has to get that flip-to-the-outside spot in every match he's in, huh? It's such a particular spot and the fact he does it every match makes it so contrived and stagey.

Same old, same old tag match.

Be nice if Riho got some character development if she's being pushed instead of being treated like a prop in that segment.

MJF using Cody's belt. lol

Mel, shes that forgettable.

That is one reason I think they aren't going to split the Nightmare Collective yet. Mel and Luther aren't really that strong enough personalities to really do anything without Brandi and Kong. And I don't see Brandi pick Mel over Kong.

That is why I think they will find some way to say it didn't happen.

Kong was written out so she can go and film the last Season of Glow and Brandi seems to be going a other direction right now with the twisted personality thing they showed in her Segment.

At first I thought they turn Mel face since Kong cost her the match and then bullied her around for even losing. When Luther assisted her against Kong though it was rather clear she is staying heel and to be honest, her and Luther match more together as the stable they are in then Brandi or Kong.

This way they can build Mel as a character more and make her being the leader in a Segment.

As about Dark in Overall, I loved the intergender match between Penelope & Kip vs Riho & Kenny!

It was a long and great match and I'm happy they are doing intergender Matches even if they Show them on Dark only.

The match between the Jungle Tribe vs Cutler and Kiss was great too!

Just wish that the AEW would build more characters up in both divisions cause that's what AEW is lacking the most in my opinion. Their roster oozes Talent and in ring skills but lacks in the character work Department for the most of the roster (most of all the female roster).

Mel, shes that forgettable.

That is one reason I think they aren't going to split the Nightmare Collective yet. Mel and Luther aren't really that strong enough personalities to really do anything without Brandi and Kong. And I don't see Brandi pick Mel over Kong.

That is why I think they will find some way to say it didn't happen.

Kong was written out so she can go and film the last Season of Glow and Brandi seems to be going a other direction right now with the twisted personality thing they showed in her Segment.

At first I thought they turn Mel face since Kong cost her the match and then bullied her around for even losing. When Luther assisted her against Kong though it was rather clear she is staying heel and to be honest, her and Luther match more together as the stable they are in then Brandi or Kong.

This way they can build Mel as a character more and make her being the leader in a Segment.

As about Dark in Overall, I loved the intergender match between Penelope & Kip vs Riho & Kenny!

It was a long and great match and I'm happy they are doing intergender Matches even if they Show them on Dark only.

The match between the Jungle Tribe vs Cutler and Kiss was great too!

Just wish that the AEW would build more characters up in both divisions cause that's what AEW is lacking the most in my opinion. Their roster oozes Talent and in ring skills but lacks in the character work Department for the most of the roster (most of all the female roster).

If that is a case the group is just gone then If all the original members are gone. Melanie had her hair shaved for nothing.

Damn, that final segment was so good. Now onto this cage match with Wardlow...bet Cody could make even that work.

So the Nightmare Collective did indeed disband on Dark, apparently Kong had to be written out to shoot the new season of GLOW.

Its just so weird they do major events on Dark and Twitter. Like if your not into social media are you not gonna be confused why one week Brandi is insane then just back to normal.

Also I don't think i can do another Nyla Rose/Riho match. Rose is the drizzling shits.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived