Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This past week's episode was such a drag. Moxley and PAC may be the only highlights for me that I saw. Even Jericho, Cody, and MJF disappointed me.

-The Moxley promo was great until Jericho came out and cut an uninspired promo. I hate how people are singing along to his song now, too.

-The Butcher/Blade/MJF video where we see MJF paying the team off was super dumb and fake.

-I don't get why MJF needed to look so weak two weeks in a row.

-Don't get why the Rose/Swole had to be so long. Just put Rose over -- that's it.

-Arn is being misused. Both and him the ref were buried in the Cody/Kip match -- they looked so stupid. Another match that was too long.

-The Janella spot in the crowd was *censored*ing dumb and illogical. So he knew they were going to kiss right there in that spot?

-Britt Baker's promo was a little better than last week's but the delivery is still phony.

-Had no interest in that SCU match. Don't care about either team.

-PAC's vignette was delivered well. Loved the intensity in his voice.

-Didn't care enough to watch the main-event, so maybe I missed something good.

Just wanted to say I was thrilled my boys TH2 were on the proper show this week. I seriously hope they can get more of a spotlight, because they were putting on bangers on those first few specials, especially that match with Private Party. If they could just get into the top 4 ranked spot, they'd be perfect shithead heels to win the belts in a 4 way match and have to pull out ridiculous tactics to keep them, while still killing it in the ring.

So apparently three names close to signing are Brian Cage (previously reported), Luke Harper and now Lance Archer. I also heard Cage left Impact with an injury so he'll be out for a while. Still, sounds good to me. BIG BOIS OUT HERE.

I thought the B&B segment in the butcher was *censored*ing awesome... actually explained why theyre doing MJFs bidding. Theyre being paid off. I want more stuff like that in wrestling.

Reminded me a lot of Lucha Underground too.

I hate when backstage segments are shot and edited like a fictional program or movie. It's not realistic and breaks my suspension of disbelief.

I personally like it, as long as its not done too often. I personally enjoyed the way TNA used to record backstage segments like they were being privately recorded the most.

Yeah, the cinema verite style works better. I was hoping AEW were going to go more in that direction than the sports entertainment presentation. I just hate how you have a camera shooting MJF at the door in one shot, for instance. And then in the next shot we cut to the camera in the room with BBB (apparently they have their own camera crew), tracking MJF who is completely oblivious to the thing right in front of him. And then we cut to a shot behind MJF and the camera that was just in front of him a second ago magically disappears. It's so stupid to me. It pulls me right out of the segment.

Mel, shes that forgettable.

That is one reason I think they aren't going to split the Nightmare Collective yet. Mel and Luther aren't really that strong enough personalities to really do anything without Brandi and Kong. And I don't see Brandi pick Mel over Kong.

That is why I think they will find some way to say it didn't happen.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived