Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are making Spears look so weak against Janela.

No one should be selling for stunt.

PAC v Page is overdone now.

I love the bucks but now I'm seeing them so regular compared to their NJPW run you can see there isn't a lot to them character or in ring wise.

I know they are trying to establish people but feels like I'm watching the same matches every week.

Good stuff: Cody, MJF, Jericho, Darby and the luchasauras return. And they finally had an actual squash match (moxley and nakazawa).

^ You got to see The Young Bucks several times a week in NJPW during tours though

Seeing more of them made me actually notice their character work in the first place

Yeah but they were pretty much booked as filler the whole time they were with NJPW. And I liked the chickens**t heel vibe they gave off when they first went to Japan which I know they can't now because they are loved. But I've just been underwhelmed with them in AEW same with Kenny. You can pretty much call all the spots of every match they do and they are almost in the same order.

But I understand the not winning, being office and all.

Seems like another good night for pro wrestling. I could care less who has more viewers as long as both do well. Im enjoying both shows and feel both are on a solid role. AEW finally found that balance between in ring and character development. They do a great job on social media but now its time to translation that to TV.

Have they ever explained the whole thing with Kong and Brandi yet? Because I think it's an interesting twist to her persona. Maybe this is what we supposed to see in WWE.

MJF is incredible on the mic. Now, if only we could get Mance Warner to beat the ever loving crap out of him.

Have they ever explained the whole thing with Kong and Brandi yet? Because I think it's an interesting twist to her persona. Maybe this is what we supposed to see in WWE.

MJF is incredible on the mic. Now, if only we could get Mance Warner to beat the ever loving crap out of him.

I think in WWE it just meant she was going to destroy the model type women in the company.

I think Brandi new character will be voodoo based and the hair will be used to make voodoo dolls. So like a Paul Bearer type manager. Just a guess though since no one really knows.

Let Tully talk.

So apparently they did... but instead of finding time to put this amazing, fired up backstage interview with Tully on their national cable show, they put it on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/B43hlfRJB21/?igshid=5333fwbzf92m

They need to get their priorities straight. You dont toss content like this on social media. Its too damn good not to be shown on TV.

Yeah, what's the point of him if he isn't gonna talk for Spears lol

Also, did MJF officially join Inner Circle? I guess it was left kinda open ended, but I've seen people believe he did. I thought that bodyguard guy coming out was clear indication that he didn't lol

I think in WWE it just meant she was going to destroy the model type women in the company.

I think Brandi new character will be voodoo based and the hair will be used to make voodoo dolls. So like a Paul Bearer type manager. Just a guess though since no one really knows.

It sure keeps you invested.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived