Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AEW losing so many viewers since week 1 is very sad to me. They're down to less than 900 thousand now! Soon not only will NXT best them but they'll be doing Impact numbers and become Impact 2.0

Lmfao what a drama queen

AEW losing so many viewers since week 1 is very sad to me. They're down to less than 900 thousand now! Soon not only will NXT best them but they'll be doing Impact numbers and become Impact 2.0

Lmfao what a drama queen

Yeah yeah laugh it up you dick. It's still possible some people will look at AEW as nothing special.

Some people have always seen TNA as a glorified indie company and might do the same with AEW. If the ratings keep dropping at the level it's been dropping then it won't be good news.

Lmfao what a drama queen

Yeah yeah laugh it up you dick. It's still possible some people will look at AEW as nothing special.

Some people have always seen TNA as a glorified indie company and might do the same with AEW. If the ratings keep dropping at the level it's been dropping then it won't be good news.

Ratings drop on TV all the time, for every single show...even the biggest ones. Also I guess America is in sports season right now. There are always external reasons for ratings to drop, but they do not equate to the overall viewership. To say AEW will become Impact 2.0 THIS early on is both asinine, and clearly not a very well thought out prediction.

Call me a dick all you want, you know what you said was dumb.

finally watched. great episode all around. the matches, Cody and Jerichos build, all fire. one of my favorite things about AEW is that the crowd isnt too cool to play along. they cheer faces and boo heels. the PAC YOU SUCK chants warmed my heart.

Orange Cassidy is tied with Otis Dozovic for guy that i love endlessly. i wonder what the plan is for him.

only downside to this episode other than whatever the *Censored* Brandi is doing...Shawn Spears vs Joey Janela might be the first feud in AEW that i want absolutely nothing to do with.

Lmfao what a drama queen

Ratings drop on TV all the time, for every single show...even the biggest ones. Also I guess America is in sports season right now. There are always external reasons for ratings to drop, but they do not equate to the overall viewership. To say AEW will become Impact 2.0 THIS early on is both asinine, and clearly not a very well thought out prediction.

Call me a dick all you want, you know what you said was dumb.

No it wasn't despite what YOU think

Don't know if we're doing this here the way we do it in the WWE section buuuuut...

ySQHgYy.png?1

Unsanctioned Lights Out Match

Jon Moxley vs. Kenny Omega

AEW World Championship

Chris Jericho © vs. Cody

AEW Tag Team Championship

SCU © vs. The Lucha Bros. vs. Private Party

AEW Women's Championship

Riho © vs. Emi Sakura

The Young Bucks vs. Ortiz & Santana

Adam "Hangman" Page vs. PAC

Joey Janela vs. Shawn Spears

Dr. Britt Baker vs. Bea Priestly

Shouldn't nXt be anime and AEW be video games.

nXt has the final flash, grizzly magnum, and spirit bomb.

AEW has the one winged angel, hadoken, v-trigger, and paradigm shift.

Moxley mostly didn't pick the name to refers a final fantasy but since his opponent finisher does I think it is pretty fitting.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived