Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand why people care about it so much, but I understand why people talk about them. They release that info online for us to consume, and we consume it much like any piece of news or info on the internet.

As for why people care so much? Probably comes from the fact that WWE drilled into its fanbase that ratings meant so much during the Attitude Era, that people still take notice of it.

SCU is kinda lame to me if im honest yet they have made me such a fan of Scorpio Sky. im not saying break them up but you definitely got a singles star there.

SCU is super lame to me. and same, made me took more notice of Scorpio Sky too.

I get it if they were looking for some veterans for their for champs... but it's kinda off putting that it's SCU really.

Imagine if the Lucha Bros took off their masks and they were the Ascension the whole time

I'd be down.

I was going to make a joke about Luchasaurus how he reminds me of someone from NXT... then I remembered I heard that that's Judas Devlin...

Close enough I guess...

cant believe there was ever a time i wanted a push for Dillinger/Spears. i think him being in a match like this kinda shows they think he is just as much of a dork as i think he is.

MJF lmaooooo

Sadie fine ass

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived