Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since the Best Friends plus OC was three members I think they should have went with Rick, Bird Person, and Scrunchy instead of two Ricks and a Morty.

Show was alright, but probably my least favorite episode to date. Maybe I'm just bummed out that SCU beat the Luchas.

So great to see Shida though! Get her the goooold!

If they had put the title on her in the first place the women's division probably won't look nearly as bad. She looks closer to the size of the other women. And Riho's best match probably was against her. And her worst match was against Riho.

Nah. I'm surprised about the voice appearance after what he's said but not expecting him to have an actual on air role any time soon

As much as I'm sour on the idea, an authority heel figure might be a good foil for people to get over, kahn with a heater tag team or a giant Do promos " AEW is existing because of me etc " have a babyface ( my pick would be darby ) to rise up for the people. Simple booking but would fly and give talent a rub.

Rick and Morty stuff was okay for what it was...but, it also felt hypocritical...because that was some straight-WWE "do some whacky nonsense to plug a sponsor" shit.

Again, I'm more annoyed by the AEW fanbase's willingness to embrace AEW for doing dumber shit than WWE while complaining about WWE. I think that's what it comes down to.

If it was WWE, people would have said "Ugh...what the hell is this?". When it's AEW, people say "Oh...AEW is so cool. This is funny. I like Rick and Morty."

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived