Guest Fight Me.

Jamie Hayter was kinda seen as a jobber while all the attention was on Britt Baker but I was way more interested in Jamie the whole time

Just because the attention was on Baker, doesn't mean Jamie was a jobber. The match was not one-sided. That's YOU seeing her a jobber, not how she was actually presented.

Also, it's her first match.

Yeah it did seem like it to ME but alright, I guess I was wrong then. Glad I am since I like her already and want to see more of her

Watch Stardom, you’ll see plenty of her there.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saved the main event for just now I knew how it end before hand but that didn't bother me. What does bother me if you are going to use that finish the times need to add up. I am not sure if they announced the time limit through the show for the main event. But after the match JR said they fought for 20 minutes. Entrances didn't start until 15 minutes before the end which I don't think count in the time limit if they do that going to hurt people with long entrances like Cody and Jericho. And the actually match started 12 minutes before the end.

Nope. Normal tag rules with a 10 count before getting DQed. Its refs discretion to enforce, though. So in other words, do whatever the *Censored* you want, it doesnt matter.

Nah they never said it was the refs discretion & a 10 count. They have said the refs discretion in previous weeks, but then a bunch of wads complained that their fake fighting didnt have strict enough rules, so this week they decided to announce the 10 count thing.

Nope. Normal tag rules with a 10 count before getting DQed. Its refs discretion to enforce, though. So in other words, do whatever the *Censored* you want, it doesnt matter.

Nah they never said it was the refs discretion & a 10 count. They have said the refs discretion in previous weeks, but then a bunch of wads complained that their fake fighting didnt have strict enough rules, so this week they decided to announce the 10 count thing.

A bunch of wads ..and their head commentator ?

Huh? Yes they have. It's been referenced for months. What are you talking about? Plus, you do realize if the 10 count was just announced, it would make what you're saying even more ridiculous because they still didn't enforce it anyway.

It's all about immersion and living by the rules and logic you've constructed. It doesn't matter if it's "fake fighting." I would complain the same way if some movie or book just freely abandoned or haplessly forget the logic they developed. Wrestling is no different.

I dont believe I specified anyone, but take that on if you wish.

They have not mentioned the 10 count before. Only the 20 count outside of the ring.

A bunch of wads ..and their head commentator ?

Point being?

AEW is fun to watch...but, it still ain't what it was originally presented as. And I really think they're missing the mark there. The majority of the roster is very skippable. Now...I realize that it will take time for them to sign people out of their existing contracts...but, hopefully they can start doing that sooner rather than later.

Also, I worry that the whole "we don't script anything, so people can control their own destiny" thing is going to become a detriment very quickly. It already feels like it's "the Cody and Jericho show"...because, the fact is, it's only two hours a week. If you have everyone trying to be "the guy", you're still going to need to decide what gets television time. It can't just be the inmates running the asylum. That's literally what killed WCW.

AEW is fun to watch...but, it still ain't what it was originally presented as. And I really think they're missing the mark there. The majority of the roster is very skippable. Now...I realize that it will take time for them to sign people out of their existing contracts...but, hopefully they can start doing that sooner rather than later.

Also, I worry that the whole "we don't script anything, so people can control their own destiny" thing is going to become a detriment very quickly. It already feels like it's "the Cody and Jericho show"...because, the fact is, it's only two hours a week. If you have everyone trying to be "the guy", you're still going to need to decide what gets television time. It can't just be the inmates running the asylum. That's literally what killed WCW.

Agreed on the first paragraph.

I feel like most of the stuff they say will bite them back in the ass. Like: "we won't be looking to be dependent on ex WWE stars, we want to build our own." Ok, sure... but people will hold onto that. And for now, some of the major stars are: Cody, Jericho, PAC, Moxley. And recently Hagger which they made a big deal out of. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not shitting on them for that, or say that they are contradicting themselves... yet that is. I just think they should refrain themselves from putting that kind of stuff out there.

Jericho was just praising Vinces move of putting NXT against them, so they seem like minor league. And called NXT minor league, then said they have the star power that NXT doesn't and that they are in competition with RAW and Smackdown... idk man.

NXT has the luxury of keepeing their head down and deliever the product, and they have the whole machine behind it. AEW doesn't, I get it, but I just wish they would focus more on showing it than telling it.

Idk, I feel like there is some inferiority complex going on and Cody still has that huge chip on his shoulder.

I mean, NXT is WWE's minor leagues so its not even like hes saying shit we don't already know.

AEW is quickly falling into alot of the same things TNA was, going after WWE as an alternative when they are doing the same thing, signing ex-WWE dudes and making them seem like big deals over talent they want to produce on their own.

Think AEW needs to just focus on themsevles as a promotion and not worry about any other promotion.

Not sure how many people were watching the Bellator prelims...but, they interviewed Sammy, Santana, and Ortiz...and it was WILD. Sammy had a generic "What's up, beautiful?" promo towards the female interviewer...but the real star was Ortiz...who, when asked about Hagar's opponent, started shouting "He's doo doo! He's doo doo! He's doo doo!"

Then went on to say something about watching his back, and that he was gonna stab him. I shit you you not, Ortiz said "I'm gonna stab em!" Maaaaan...I was crying. I was actually out in public and watching it on my phone, and I just starting laughing out loud. :lol:

Apparently a replay of Dynamite went head-to-head with Smackdown last night. It was an extended cut with like 5 extra mins afterwards with a Kenny run-in and a Hangman promo.

I was just gonna ask about him. It's weird how Sadie Gibbs got that one vignette back at Double or Nothing(?) and has only been used in a battle royal. And now this dude had that vignette at All Out, forgotten about and just now got another vignette this week.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived