Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ill just comment on what i saw since i switching between this, NXT and basketball.

-Private Party vs the Bucks was fun as shit even though it was sharing my attention with Lio vs Gulak. pleasantly surprised the Bucks put them over. the rub would have been enough but this is great.

-Jerichos promo. really dont need to say much. GOAT.

-caught most of Darby vs Havoc. glad Darby won. i want everything for him.

-skipped the Womens tag

-Mox vs Spears was dookie which i kinda expected. Spears....he kinda sucks. like i expect him to eventually be in the same position he was in WWE. on the flipside, glad Mox is keeping the New Japan attire for the most part. post-match shenanigans was cool. expecting a tag match down the line. Mox vs PAC eventually >>>.

-watched KUSHIDA/WALTER instead of this main eventS

i think NXT will always have better episodes so AEW is more competing with WWEs main roster than NXT.

MJF represents everything wrestling should be. It shouldnt always be heel VS face. There should be grey areas and middle grounds.

Great episode. Im officially an AEW shill and that is no bad thing if something highly entertains you. That ending was so much fun.

Catching the replay now. Jericho saying viva la raza is hilarious. Dude knows what that means, right?

And calling Swagger the most feared MMA fighter. Lmao.

It was Eddie's birthday, that's the only reason he said it lol

Also, watch Mark Andrews bring back his skateboard shit on NXT next week lol

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived