Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So we gon act like Swagger is the shit?

Lucha Underground did the same shit. He was their last champion lmao

Guess he's legit now, being a Bellator fighter and all.

Show was ok but don't think it lived up to the hype. MJF stuff and Pac vs. Hangman felt as the best standouts. I think they should have showcased their tag team (2v2) in one of the match possibly waiting to do that women's title match. That was not the quality of match for your debut episode.

Cody vs Guevara, Adam Page vs Pac and the main event tag were good stuff. The rest was alright and so not great but not bad either

This is about where I'm at.

They really goofed by putting Nyla in the Womens title match tbh. That's probably my biggest complaint about this episode. It really should've been Riho vs Shida here to burn the house down.

Wait LU is going under? I only keep up during Puma & Mundo era/saga.

As for Swagger, I never really see him as a top guy. Everywhere he goes, they tried to built him like Lesnar-Angle hybrid which he never was. He's solid, top performer for sure but what he did in the ring never really impressed me that much. Reminds me a lot of Lashley tbh.

As for Swagger, I never really see him as a top guy. Everywhere he goes, they tried to built him like Lesnar-Angle hybrid which he never was. He's solid, top performer for sure but what he did in the ring never really impressed me that much. Reminds me a lot of Lashley tbh.

Except for the only time WWE actually tried, during his initial ECW run. That was awesome, until he won the title and became a goof

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived