Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Double Or Nothing made me feel like a Wrestling Fan again! I enjoyed every match, and my god.. Jon Moxley showing up was great.

I agree, I felt like a kid being excited and watching DON. I can't watch WWE anymore, I watch NXT, but that's it, I keep up-to-date with what's happening just incase things change. I'm sick of Lesnar, I'm sick of really talented guys not getting a chance. I can see why they say Triple H is frustrated. All those talented guys he's helped build up only for Vince to call them up and waste them. Perhaps my only complaints I might have about AEW or DON, is I wasn't keen on the entrance music, thought it could be better and I thought there was too many multi person matches, maybe another one on one match perhaps, but I understand why there was so many multi matches. You wanted to showcase everyone that signed and everyone was showcased everyone showed something and that was really great though. MJF looks like he could be a star.

I'm not familiar with MLW but I wish I was because I'd love to know more about the likes of MJF, Brian Pillman Jr etc. I know it's on YouTube free but I don't know where to start though, anyone give me an idea where to start?

I bet vince was pissed at Mox, as he was doing everything to try to get him back, but like so many others, the biggest threat to the wwe isnt from outside, but the inside and thats vince. He should have been gone along time ago.

I don't think he cares. Lol Vince probably doesn't even know yet.

Double Or Nothing made me feel like a Wrestling Fan again! I enjoyed every match, and my god.. Jon Moxley showing up was great.

I agree, I felt like a kid being excited and watching DON. I can't watch WWE anymore, I watch NXT, but that's it, I keep up-to-date with what's happening just incase things change. I'm sick of Lesnar, I'm sick of really talented guys not getting a chance. I can see why they say Triple H is frustrated. All those talented guys he's helped build up only for Vince to call them up and waste them. Perhaps my only complaints I might have about AEW or DON, is I wasn't keen on the entrance music, thought it could be better and I thought there was too many multi person matches, maybe another one on one match perhaps, but I understand why there was so many multi matches. You wanted to showcase everyone that signed and everyone was showcased everyone showed something and that was really great though. MJF looks like he could be a star.

I'm not familiar with MLW but I wish I was because I'd love to know more about the likes of MJF, Brian Pillman Jr etc. I know it's on YouTube free but I don't know where to start though, anyone give me an idea where to start?

I started with MLW Intimidation Games with Lawler vs. Low Ki in the Steel Cage match and it felt like a nice place to jump in.

===

DoN was a really good show overall. Nothing show of the year worthy but definitely on par with a WWE PPV at the very least. I looked at DoN as somewhat of a product demo and overall I'm very interested to see where the wrestling business goes from here (And I say that as someone who was/is on the skeptical side)

LOVED Cody/Dustin. Had a story behind it and Dustin bleeding so much is cool to see because it means AEW won't be *as* strict with blood. The show was paced really well too I thought. It was like 4 hours long but didn't feel like it at all. They got the energy up and kept it there. WWE PPVs frequently have hot matches and then a "cool down" match and I'm not a fan of that.

Cody vs Dustin was better than I expected. The blade job was a nice bonus touch but the match itself and post match was great!

I stopped watching wrestling again because of wwe but this show made me excited at a level I hadn't been in a while. Caught a replay and is well worth it.

I'm pumped for the next show and epecially the weekly TNT show!

Bet any amount of money Trips & Steph going to come out on tonights RAW and shoots on Stardust, "Attitude Era will never die", Bret Hart, Shield, Jericho, etc.

Or just being ignorant and losing huge amount of viewers in the upcoming weeks

Just finished watching the show and I must say it was really awesome! Loved all the matches, the surprise entries and appearances!

The audience was having tons of fun and so did I! :)

Can't wait for the next show!

PPV was amazing. From start to finish. Really gave me that feeling of watching my first WCW or WWF PPV. It brought back some feels. It just felt like a big deal. I love that. Everything flowed well. JR was amazing in commentary. He sounded passionate again. Just the whole show. Damn good show everyone involved. Hot damn this is fun.

No I did find a kind of khaki when they said they're not trying to compete with WWE and took a shot at WWE at the same time it just felt like TNA like moment but I'll make a final judgement call after they do something that isn't just a pay-per-view with throw matches together for no reason besides a couple

Yo this show was the tits

Great from top to bottom. I genuinely cannot understand why anyone would come away from that show complaining about it. Stop *censored*ing complaining and enjoy it for what it is, fresh, entertaining and feel the hype.

Too many cynical pricks around and I was shocked to see more than a handful in this thread.

Loved this show. Only complaints I have are not using Allie in an in-ring role and the blade job during Cody/Dustin. Loved the opener, and Angelico/Evans Vs Best Friends was my MOTN.

She will wrestle, they've been building a feud between her and Brandi on Being the Elite. Of course Brandi wouldn't wanna showcase her lol

Loved this show. Only complaints I have are not using Allie in an in-ring role and the blade job during Cody/Dustin. Loved the opener, and Angelico/Evans Vs Best Friends was my MOTN.

She will wrestle, they've been building a feud between her and Brandi on Being the Elite. Of course Brandi wouldn't wanna showcase her lol
If that's the case I hope Brandi is able to do what's best for business act in the best interests of a good storyline if need be.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived