Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I order stuff on Fite. Especially nice since you OWN it that way. Why pay $60 for a single-use television viewing when you can pay the same on Fite and have the show in your library?

Fite is a Godsend. It's fairly new I believe but I hope it continues to grow. It's nice to have an app on my Fire Stick that allows me to watch a bunch of free weekly TVs and stream shows on a comfortable size screen. I'd love to have AEW on there when their weeklies start. Honestly I'm not too sure if I even get TNT/TNT affiliates on cable here.

The weekly show gonna be TV-14 or has that not been confirmed yet?

I think I saw a rumor that it would be but I don't think it's been confirmed. Booking/writing is more important than a rating though. WWE has always played more on the "lighter" side of the PG rating so I think it skewed the rating in a lot of peoples eyes. There were times they probably could've gotten a G rating if it wasn't for the physical combat involved in the show.

10 of Diamonds...maybe new name to avoid "perfect ten" copyrights? Unless WWE was half-assed enough to never copyright 'perfect 10'...which is seriously 100% possible. Lol.

He's been using this on Twitter lol

7GZgoTR.jpg

https://twitter.com/AEWrestling/status/1130979376131133442?s=19

Wish I had linked the vid first. Sucks he'll just be on the preshow battle royal, tho I guess he's a favorite to win now.

Just saw that Double Or Nothing is on ITV Box Office? I'm gonna make an account right now!

15 quid dude. Good price.

Thats cool! I'm happy for him. If AEW introduce a midcard belt I think Perfect10n Shawn Spears could do well with it.

They said Page is facing someone even bigger than PAC. This makes me think Ambrose>Moxley. Not a better wrestler, but definitely a bigger name.

Side note, if Revival jump ship later this year (and with what's happening to them, I'm sure they will) AEW might lay claim to the best tag division in the business right now. Between Young Bucks, Revival and Lucha Bros, plus support from SCU, Best Friends and whoever else they sign? That's top notch.

Not more talented, but Mox is most definitely a bigger name. He's a former WWE Champ and all thise Shield fangirls are gonna follow him everywhere lol

They said Page is facing someone even bigger than PAC.

So, they had to shit on the dude twice? Seems kinda unnecessary.

Also...if it is Moxley, I'd hardly call him bigger than PAC. I'd personally be much more enthused about PAC.

Not more talented, but Mox is most definitely a bigger name. He's a former WWE Champ and all thise Shield fangirls are gonna follow him everywhere lol

Exactly. I love PAC, he's a top 10 talent today. But to the casual viewer? Seeing "Crazy Shield Bro" on another wrestling poster is gonna catch their attention more than "Hey it's that guy with the cool finisher who lost to Enzo". And lets face it, if AEW want to become a mainstay, they need to appeal to the casuals at least a bit, and Ambrose/Moxley is a great example of someone who would do just that.

Just realized...you cant buy this on Fite in the US...only outside of the US. Pretty sure that was a poor business decision.

I think cause Bleacher Report Live is a TNT affiliated thing or something. I could be wrong lol

Yeah...that sounds likely.

Either way, AEW is making a lot of decisions before it even gets off the ground which have been souring my opinion of them, tbh. First, it was the poaching of talents from other indy promotions. Then, all of the nepotism in the signings. Then, it was nepotism in the booking decisions, which is causing talents to walk out before the first show. Now, this.

I'm not saying it's anything super "unexpected". But, at the same time, they were presenting themselves as the anti-WWE...and they're already looking kinda like another WWE.

I want the company to do well...but I do fear that we could see an implosion of different interests very early on.

I mean...I get that they've always felt "held-back"...and now they want to showcase people who they think have had less than their share of credit in the world of professional wrestling. But, at the same time...I just read an article earlier (posted by AEW) about Brandi Rhodes being the hardest working woman in pro wrestling or some shit...and that was right up there with the stuff WWE says about Stephanie. So...I'm definitely having a slight disconnect here.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived