Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does "The Road to Double or Nothing" have a regular posting schedule? I just binged them all today and I'm looking forward to the next one.

Unless the last one was the final one since Double or Nothing is next weekend....

Does "The Road to Double or Nothing" have a regular posting schedule? I just binged them all today and I'm looking forward to the next one.

Just sub to the Nightmare Family channel and you'll be notified.

I tend to watch them as well...much more than Being the Elite, which I think I only watched two or three times.

Earlier today, AEW star Adam Hangman Page answered an open challenge issued by Dragon Gates Open the Dream Gate champion PAC at a WrestleGate Event in Nottingham England, where the two would go on to wrestle a 15-minute bout that fans in attendance were super hot for. The match ended with PAC getting himself disqualified by low-blowing the referee. He then proceeded to attempt to injure Page by targeting his leg with a steel chair and would later cut a promo claiming that he would no longer be appearing at next Saturdays Double or Nothing event in Las Vegas.

According to the Wrestling Observer, PACs claim was legitimate, and his scheduled matchup with Page has been called off. Reports state that there were massive creative differences between AEW and PAC, who wasnt prepared to take a loss due to the immaculate record hes accomplished since returning to the wrestling scene, and taking his current Dragon Gate title run very seriously. AEW had their own particular direction they were seeking, and decided to fly Page out to WrestleGate to have the match against PAC that was promised to fans. The DQ finish will leave the door open for PAC and Page to resume their feud somewhere down the line, although there is no time-frame. AEW will also release the full bout for free online later this week.

As for Page, he will still be competing at Double or Nothing, but against an unknown opponent.

Stay tuned.

Hello Mr. Moxley

Hangman is more over with the BTE audience lol But jeez, they could've just come up with a similar finish at the PPV that didn't leave both guys looking weak.

I sorta don't blame PAC for not wanting to lose to Page. The dude's trying to raise the prestige of the World title he's got... and I don't think he's loss a singles match since he left WWE. :lol: I'm sure Page was set to go over because of his affiliation with the BTE, for sure. Page can afford a loss.

The idea that PAC was going over Hangman, but was going to lose to Omega later in the year. Seems like he never relayed his wish to remain a strong looking world champion and AEW never tried collaborating with him. It's an oversight on both ends.

Meltzer's been saying that they have an even better match planned that will make people forget that this one never happened. So just watch as it turns out to be *censored*ing Joey Ryan.

Actually the same speed the same excuse why he left WWE he got mad that he'll lose and then he got mad he'll lose again is starting to see a pattern

They're completely different situations mate. Dragon Gate made PAC. He likely never would've shown up on WWE's radar without them, and he's their top guy right now. When he does lose, it's likely going to be to drop that title to someone DG has big plans for. Helps the company, elevates said star and makes the title look good. The match with Enzo in all likelihood had very little thought put into it.

Actually the same speed the same excuse why he left WWE he got mad that he'll lose and then he got mad he'll lose again is starting to see a pattern

They're completely different situations mate. Dragon Gate made PAC. He likely never would've shown up on WWE's radar without them, and he's their top guy right now. When he does lose, it's likely going to be to drop that title to someone DG has big plans for. Helps the company, elevates said star and makes the title look good. The match with Enzo in all likelihood had very little thought put into it.

Not too mention all the backstage heat on Enzo.

Not,really still the same he didn't want to lose

From what I can find, Meltzer says they did 20K internet buys but he expects there were more TV buys. Idk in this day and age, I'd imagine there's more internet buys these days. I know I watched it on the FITE app and streamed it on my TV that way personally.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived