Guest Fight Me.

Hangman or PAC are the only inaugural champions I wish to see.

Maybe Jericho...for shits and giggles.

*Typed Neville, and I was fine with leaving it that way...but I know someone would have commented.

Actually, it probably will be Jericho...because that's a good story. Goes with his current spiel about coming in and single-handedly making AEW big. Would be the story that writes itself, with Chris making Cody's life a living hell as the champion of his company.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Jericho and Omega are the most logical choices. Jericho especially. They want as many eyes on their new show as possible and both those guys being the first champ will do that. Again, Jericho especially.

I personally hope they choose Hangman.

Kenny, Jericho, PAC are my top three picks personally. I think Jericho is the smart choice for the reasons stated previously, but it would also suck if he's set to go put over Okada soon in NJPW. Don't want your champion going out and losing to another companies champion so soon.

Anyone considered that they might put the strap on Goldust first? Idk, feels like they might wanna give Dustin his first ever world title. I don't think I'd be mad either.

Yep, I think Hangman vs. Pac needs to be the world title match. Battle Royal winner confirmed to be #1 contender for AEW Championship.

KCdwOwE.jpg

Apparently they're also going to be streaming on something called B/R Live? I dont watch much sports so I'm not familiar with the service. It any good?

Guest Shades of Cool

That's cool they're on TNT. Also, Tenille was signed, right?

No.

She just left Women of Honor, but hasn't signed elsewhere.

Thanks for the info, guys.

Before now, I honestly didn't realize TNT still existed. Seems like they mostly just do classic movies and some tv show reruns. Weird.

TNT is pretty big in terms of the NBA market still

Well...that explains why I didn't know it was still around. The only thing more boring to me than basketball is baseball. :lol:

I try to steer clear of most traditional sports. My tier tends to go:

-All forms of MMA (Karate, Jiu Jitsu, kickboxing, Muai Thai), etc.

-Professional Wrestling

-Sumo

-Boxing

-Hockey (relatively interested, but know little of it)

-American Football (entering barely tolerable territory)

-All other sports (Soccer, Basketball, Baseball...pretty much in that order)

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived