Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really they still are until they have a real stand-alone promotion they don't even punt the name of said promotion on the postdr

You are an actual moron

All petty insults like usual the fact is there no threat to anyone because it still just a over hype indy show with no tv del probably none in the works and even if they do it on a no name network

Actually no, the rumor going around is they'll e announcing a tv deal pretty soon and that it'll be with Turner Broadcasting, which is TNT and/or TBS. Both mainstream channels. And they dont have to be a WWE competitor its first year as a promotion to be an actual wrestling promotion and not just a "t-shirt company". But if you think its just a t-shirt company, youre an idiot.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwdAcx5nY7Q/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=opz36t96fl65

Finally, tomorrow we find out Cody's opponent for this. Better be worth all the teasing lol

I thought it was leaked a few weeks back that it would be

Marty

The real question is who is going to face MJF. After his confrontation with Havoc, I thought for sure that would be the matchup. But he's pissed off everyone on the roster, so it could be anyone. Is it just going to be an AEW vs MJF beatdown segment?

The real question is who is going to face MJF. After his confrontation with Havoc, I thought for sure that would be the matchup. But he's pissed off everyone on the roster, so it could be anyone. Is it just going to be an AEW vs MJF beatdown segment?

I think MJF mentioned in the Road To Double or Nothing series that he may be in the battle royal. He may just win it, I think the winner may get something again.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bwh8JlPACgs/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=8wldhn3pvbky

RIP.

Four new All Elite Wrestling signings have been revealed in the latest episode of the Being The Elite series, seen above.

AEW has signed the following talents:

* Private Party tag team from New York City from House of Glory

* Peter Avalon heel wrestler from California, mainly Championship Wrestling from Hollywood

* Leva Bates the former Blue Pants of WWE NXT

Regarding Bates and Avalon, the storyline is that The Young Bucks believe Avalon is The Librarian character that has played out on Twitter while Cody Rhodes is going with Bates as The Librarian.

https://lordsofpain.net/four-new-all-elite-wrestling-signings-confirmed/

I'd be more interested in that poster if they sold prints signed by everyone on the show but that's just me.

Not too sure what that Librarian storyline is supposed to be but it sounds completely unappealing tbh

The show probably needs to happen before that...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived