Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really they still are until they have a real stand-alone promotion they don't even punt the name of said promotion on the postdr

Yes they did. It's at the bottom of the poster. Use your eyes

At the C2E2 event in Chicago, AEW Executive Vice Presidents Matt & Nick Jackson of “The Young Bucks”, joined by Kenny Omega, were present for a discussion panel. Before things really got under way, the three Executive VPs of the company couldn’t resist when they revealed that AEW All In 2 will be returning to Chicago in the future.

Here’s the back and forth between The Young Bucks and Kenny Omega during the event:

“Hey Kenny, we should come back [to Chicago],” Nick Jackson says while taking his place on the discussion panel.

After some banter between the group, Omega responds, asking, “For what? A Comic-con?”

As the crowd audibly chants “All In 2!”, Matt points to the fans and says, “Let’s actually do what they’re saying, let’s do that instead.”

“Okay, All In, you know what? A show very near and dear to my heart…I would like something to do with All In Part 2 – or whatever it is that we call it,” Omega continued. “So, heck, I don’t know, what do you say, guys? Let’s maybe do it again?”

“I mean, there’s a particular building here that has our damn faces on the plaque in the entrance, maybe we should go there,” Matt said.

Not really they still are until they have a real stand-alone promotion they don't even punt the name of said promotion on the postdr

You are an actual moron

All petty insults like usual the fact is there no threat to anyone because it still just a over hype indy show with no tv del probably none in the works and even if they do it on a no name network

Im not sure what my insult has to do with any of that. You were wrong about the poster so dont try and act like you know what is going on. You dont.

And so what if they are a glorified Indy show..? when have they tried to be anything else? They ran an independent show last year and are now in the process of building a company so they can do more independent shows. Why is calling it a glorified Indy show an insult in your view? That is exactly what they are right now and they would be the first people to tell you so. What youre doing here is projecting a vocal section of their fans (saying its gonna be the next huge thing) to what the Elite themselves have actually said. Stop confusing the two and just sit back and enjoy the ride. Youre acting like you know more than the rest of us, but you dont so sit down.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure JR will do just fine. Look at Tony Schiavonne with MLW. I'm sure JR will rekindle his passion with AEW.

Disrespect to my dude TS.

My apologies. I wasn't being disrespectful. I was just pointing out that he left wrestling commentary for a while, and came back with reignited passion. Maybe JR could do the same with AEW.

Crazy rumours on twitter that AEW has offered Dean Ambrose a 6 million $ deal...

Nothing more than that number thrown out there, nothing on if it's per year or over a 3 year period..

I say crazy, cause I don't believe it...

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived