Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's not too bad then. He'll be free for them to start properly running the brand.

From what I've read, his contract with ROH expires in April. Then WWE or AWE will be bidding for his services. Some people are saying that WWE might be enticing for him since his girlfried is signed with them.

No clue who she is but I like her look

She's Will Ospreay's girlfriend. Has quite the unique look. I think she was with Progress and Stardom recently.

True enough about "many of the biggest stars" using that formula. But, many of the big stars also became boring by never evolving. Marty is very much reminiscent of a Randy Orton or a Bray Wyatt in my mind...where you get to the point where enough is enough with the same old shit.

As for the fingers...I definitely recall Marty using a popsicle stick or something to get an actual snapping sound. And I definitely remember commentators claiming that he broke people's fingers. Let's not pretend like that wasn't his entire deal. Maybe he toned it down...but it certainly was a thing. Dunne bends people's fingers in the manner of a submission hold. Scurll has always snapped them, as if to break them violently. So, those are two entirely different attacks in my mind.

To be honest, Pentagon is "breaking arms" in almost every match it's the same thing.

We know it's his gimmick and that the arms are not really broken but we still accepting it cause it is helpful storylinewise sometimes (same in Martys case).

That's not too bad then. He'll be free for them to start properly running the brand.

From what I've read, his contract with ROH expires in April. Then WWE or AWE will be bidding for his services. Some people are saying that WWE might be enticing for him since his girlfried is signed with them.

No clue who she is but I like her look

She's Will Ospreay's girlfriend. Has quite the unique look. I think she was with Progress and Stardom recently.

She had several tours with stardom the last few years and she is part of the Queens Quest stable down there aswell. :)

REALLY happy she got signed cause she is a awesome talent!

JungleBoy is Luke Perry's son? Whoa!

So every show will be months apart like an indy show?

Putting a TV show together takes alot. There is a reason why Billy Corgan would rather have bought TNA at its worst financial situation, than starting his own promotion or buying some smaller company

Due to his father's death according Yahoo jungle boy has pulled out of the show

For now until there's a TV deal. Jericho says there's a lot of offers from big networks on the table, or else he wouldn't have signed.

I doubt there's a lot of offers unit error code says I don't really trust Jericho's word on the matter mostly for networks aren't going to put huge money on the table for a company that's hasn't even proven themselves capable yet especially since WWE a brand name has a hard time finding networks for their show

For now until there's a TV deal. Jericho says there's a lot of offers from big networks on the table, or else he wouldn't have signed.

I doubt there's a lot of offers unit error code says I don't really trust Jericho's word on the matter mostly for networks aren't going to put huge money on the table for a company that's hasn't even proven themselves capable yet especially since WWE a brand name has a hard time finding networks for their show

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived