Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omega (and maybe Jericho) have it in their AEW contracts that they can still work NJPW matches. They're still in the NJPW roster page as well, while the rest of The Elite aren't.

https://www.f4wonline.com/other-wrestling/kenny-omega-reveals-aew-contract-details-talks-njpw-and-wwe-276516

I like it personally, especially the choice of colors. I think it's smart to keep it similar to The Elite logo, which may be more popular than the Bullet Club logo at this point. I think a bunch of people have bought AEW logo merch too, so I think people like it. I actually wanna get that nice AEW jacket, which is weird cause I would never get merch that would just have like the WWE logo lmao

I like it personally, especially the choice of colors. I think it's smart to keep it similar to The Elite logo, which may be more popular than the Bullet Club logo at this point. I think a bunch of people have bought AEW logo merch too, so I think people like it. I actually wanna get that nice AEW jacket, which is weird cause I would never get merch that would just have like the WWE logo lmao

I think the BTE logo looks better than the AEW. I feel like maybe its the texts and the box? The font? Idk. Im a graphic designer so stuff like that bugs me.

I think the BTE logo looks better than the AEW. I feel like maybe its the texts and the box? The font? Idk. Im a graphic designer so stuff like that bugs me.

About that logo...

tqZnchr.jpg

:lol:

I'm not sure, but maybe New Japan owns the original Elite logo so that's why they had to change it up a bit, but not make it too different. Even though the classic Elite logo is on the sleeve of their newer shirts with the animals, but I don't think they've worn those since AEW was announced lol Speaking of which, I picked up 3 of those animal shirts for myself and another 3 for my brother over the weekend since they finally hit malls. Gotta go back for another three. :lol:

About that logo...

tqZnchr.jpg

:lol:

I'm not sure, but maybe New Japan owns the original Elite logo so that's why they had to change it up a bit, but not make it too different. Even though the classic Elite logo is on the sleeve of their newer shirts with the animals, but I don't think they've worn those since AEW was announced lol Speaking of which, I picked up 3 of those animal shirts for myself and another 3 for my brother over the weekend since they finally hit malls. Gotta go back for another three. :lol:

I know they use the same look dude. Im simply saying I like that logo better than the AEW one. The letters fit the whole template better.

I don't get the comments on twitter about the presale tickets. I mean I understand being disapointed in not getting them and the scalpers situation but they are already giving up and have decided to illegally watch a stream at home. Those were just presale tickets and general sales is still coming but most of those people act like it's all over.

Plus, isn't it likely there will be a legal stream to get?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtzRmY2HlnW/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1c5hxtl6ujhw

I'm mad Kenny ain't have no gear when he took pictures for his official AEW render. :lol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtzXbtngTYe/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1pxmzqhmn9jyf

Also, Britt Baker vs. Nyla Rose vs. Kylie Rae (?) officially the third match announced for Double or Nothing.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived