Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love Excalibur and Ian Riccaboni to be the commentary team. I thought they did good at All In...though I'd imagine Ian is tied down to ROH. Colt would be the next best choice.

Jim Ross

Is this legit or?

I'm hoping not, he's legendary and all but his last showing on NJPW wasn't all that.

To be fair, I doubt he knew many of the wrestlers on the show and probably didnt even know how to pronounce their names.

Which makes him bad at his job.

Especially if you compare it to people like Michael Cole and Matt Striker, who are capable of falsley giving us a full history of any wrestler that appears on screen

i dont know why people are still expecting Punk to come back to wrestling.

every discussion about any promotion has somebody talking about Punk signing with them as if he is just a willing free agent.

Never really heard Cabana on commentary so I can't comment (derp pun).

I just like the vibe Excalibur brings, he sounds like he's having an absolute blast, especially when he was working with Chuckie T or Steen. Same with the Progress guys now. I just think it adds a different element to it all.

I think the best shot of Punk ever coming back to wrestling in any capacity at this point would be AEW. Hes extremely good friends with the Bucks, he would get a huge contract probably, including insurance through them? Who knows, wrestling is a never say never world and we all know that. Would certainly be cool to see him come back but i wont hold my breath.

Imagine the reaction he would get, and matches wed see him in. If the Elite truly want to change the universe thatd certainly be one way.

Honestly I think the only reason Punk would come to AEW is to specifically go against the WWE.

This is my thought as well. If Punk ever does anything in wrestling again, it'd be to spite WWE and for no other reason. That's why I haven't completely written off his return to a ring quite yet, simply because the guy seems like he really holds grudges and likes spitting in the ace of those who he feels wronged him.

yall get that from Punk really? the lawsuit is settled, i really doubt Punk is still holding onto negativity like that. he likely wont go back to WWE but because the bridge is burned, not because he wants to spite them by going to AEW. im sure a move to AEW (if it happens which i still doubt) would be because he got that itch and wants to scratch it in a place where he can support his friends and avoid his former employers with no malice intended.

• 2 weeks later...

yall get that from Punk really? the lawsuit is settled, i really doubt Punk is still holding onto negativity like that. he likely wont go back to WWE but because the bridge is burned, not because he wants to spite them by going to AEW. im sure a move to AEW (if it happens which i still doubt) would be because he got that itch and wants to scratch it in a place where he can support his friends and avoid his former employers with no malice intended.

It punk his track record of bashing,friends cuz they had a wwe try out yeah it possible

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived