Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BHANGRA_MAN

BHANGRA MAN's and Wimpy's Brian Cage - Close topic for now

Face is about done hope it is liked. If any feedback left let me know and attires soon. Expect this to be up by 8th Jan

1/1/2019

I updated face texture a fair bit and restarted. I hope this fully captures him now but hair 1 or two

Hair 1:

BRIAN.CAGE.CAW.CREATE.A.SUPPERSTAR.WWE.2

Hair 2:
BRIAN.CAGE.CAW.CREATE.A.SUPPERSTAR.WWE.2

old

BRIAN.CAGE.CAW.CREATE.A.SUPERSTAR.WWE.2K

@JasonBITW and Spine Buster are we talking about the two facial hair side pieces going up to half way to the cheeks? His are big or you want little less

@JasonBITW and Spine Buster are we talking about the two facial hair side pieces going up to half way to the cheeks? His are big or you want little less

Yes. I think making them just a little bit shorter would make a big difference.

Yeah I agree with the side burns dropping a little bit. Also the hair seems very tall. I'm not sure what the face is missing but it didn't scream Brian cage to me from the frontal view. I can start seeing him from the side picture.

Cage looks great so far. Like everyone has mentioned, a change in hairstyle and sideburns will make a huge difference. The face looks good. I'm sure the finished product will be pretty cool.

Ok @improperbeard hope this fully captures him now. I basically restarted with an updated face texture and let me know hair 1 or 2

Updated first post

Its starting to look more like Brian Cage. I think his Mohawk is selectable within the hairstyles. I could totally be wrong about that but I swear I seen it. But if you prefer this hairstyle, Im not gonna argue. But I cant wait to see the the final result!

@ShinGojira89 you said starting so is it morph eloborate or just hair style as i hadnt planned on any more face updates. Mowhawk is not even his latest attire unless hes changed it. I could have it as an alternate.

@punisher you know you can change it