UcGJXV8.jpg

Grudge Match

Singles Match

Travis Banks vs. Jordan Devlin

jaSJ72x.jpg

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a feeling Ripley vs Storm will be the female equivalant to Bate vs Dunne. They're going to have an incredible match

Storm maybe, but is Toni THAT good?

I am sure Toni can carry her match with Storm to be a very good one at least.

I'm sure Toni could do it. Ripley is steadily improving, and of course Storm can have a good match with anyone.

Eddie Dennis is like ya friend's caw that makes it farther than you for some reason. He worked it on for like maybe an hour tops. His last name cuts off between line 1 and line 2. Probably just copied his favorite wrestler's moveset and just changed the sigs/finishers. Uses an easy entrance and probably just uses the arena trons. Forgets to apply a victory motion and wonders why a generic theme is playing when they win. Now he's in the finals for the custom title you spend hours on designing. He wins the title and uses a generic champion entrance. That's Eddie Dennis bruh. Smh.

Eddie Dennis is like ya friend's caw that makes it farther than you for some reason. He worked it on for like maybe an hour tops. His last name cuts off between line 1 and line 2. Probably just copied his favorite wrestler's moveset and just changed the sigs/finishers. Uses an easy entrance and probably just uses the arena trons. Forgets to apply a victory motion and wonders why a generic theme is playing when they win. Now he's in the finals for the custom title you spend hours on designing. He wins the title and uses a generic champion entrance. That's Eddie Dennis bruh. Smh.

oddly specific there ?

LMFAAAAOOO, yo this is an early Post of the Year candidate.

I've been watching a few episodes now to sorta know what's going on for TakeOver, I feel like what you guys say about Eddie Dennis applies to a good other few of the guys. There's not that many guys that *look* like stars on the show.

The women don't seem to have that problem though.

Because most of the women have international experience

I cant wait to see Coffey/Dunne! I wonder if this is it for Pete's reign. I mean he held the UK title for over 600 days! That's more than Brock Lesnar and AJ Styles combined...

If Joe wins it, it'll be great cause he can make for an interesting heel champion, plus Pete can go to Main Roster, perhaps even to Smackdown live to break Daniel Bryan's fingers and take his WWE title away! In 2k19, when I made Pete the wwe champion, he looked REAL good with the title on him, so I def. wanna see him win it from Bryan should they call him up!

I cant wait to see Coffey/Dunne! I wonder if this is it for Pete's reign. I mean he held the UK title for over 600 days! That's more than Brock Lesnar and AJ Styles combined...

That's true. Neither AJ, nor Brock held the UK title for this long.

Archived