Topdog- The Briscoes Uploaded|Chris Benoit Uploaded|Dean Malenko Uploaded|

Topdog11

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad you decided to go for CAWs other than just the Briscoes and I hope you go beyond Benoit. Sheeit's heated

As for your link issue, if you use the img code for forums and message board I think they should show up. Not completely sure what issue your having

I'm glad you decided to go for CAWs other than just the Briscoes and I hope you go beyond Benoit. Sheeit's heated

As for your link issue, if you use the img code for forums and message board I think they should show up. Not completely sure what issue your having

Thank you guys soo much and I was honestly thinking about maybe a Dean Malenko after Benoit. And Ill try that out in a little bit, thank you man

I'll be honest; the face needs work. Not a whole lot, just some tweeks here and there. Also is there a way to clean up the top of his trunks and make them level? Other than that, so far so good.

This is exactly what I been asking for!!!??thank you man for the feedback, like really?? Ill see what I can do, what exactly on the face could use some tweaking though?

The face just seems off. I think that might, might be due to the reference picture you're using. I know it's recommended to use as high quality HD pics as possible when using them for the face. Try these (i know the quality isn't where it should be for most of these, but they show off his face better. I think you need as detailed a ref face as possible, if that makes any sense.) and see if they help for reference.

220px-DeanMalenkoCropped.png

15001348.jpg

Dean_Malenko_-_Dean_Simon_06.jpg

I wish there was a better explaining it, but yeah the face needs a little more work.

And again, you'll need to smooth and level out the top of his trunks, unless that in that preview pic, you took a picture of him in motion walking.

Hope this helps man, because I'm grateful to you to make Dean for us like you did the Briscoes and Benoit.

The face just seems off. I think that might, might be due to the reference picture you're using. I know it's recommended to use as high quality HD pics as possible when using them for the face. Try these (i know the quality isn't where it should be for most of these, but they show off his face better. I think you need as detailed a ref face as possible, if that makes any sense.) and see if they help for reference.

15001348.jpg

Dean_Malenko_-_Dean_Simon_06.jpg

I wish there was a better explaining it, but yeah the face needs a little more work.

And again, you'll need to smooth and level out the top of his trunks, unless that in that preview pic, you took a picture of him in motion walking.

Hope this helps man, because I'm grateful to you to make Dean for us like you did the Briscoes and Benoit.

Wow, really thank you for your feedback man, really appreciate this and Ill use all of these suggestions and work on it right now. Im glad youre grateful just how I am about the reference feedback, really thank you?

Just download Benoit wcw version was the first to do so! Looks even better during game play the pics dont do it any justice. Great job man. I'll check back for the malenko update but I'm sure if you take your time you can nail that just like you nailed Benoit.

Just download Benoit wcw version was the first to do so! Looks even better during game play the pics dont do it any justice. Great job man. I'll check back for the malenko update but I'm sure if you take your time you can nail that just like you nailed Benoit.

Thank you man, glad youre enjoying it dude and definitely taking my time with Dean Malenko?

Chris Benoit Uploaded:

Search Tags: TOPDOGCAWS, (Name of Superstar), FOUR HORSEMEN, CRIPPLER

Thanks to all those that helped with the benoit?

The Man of 1000 Holds Dean Malenko is now UPLOADED on PS4. Hashtags are TOPDOGCAWS, (Name of Superstar),The Man of 1000 Holds

My final caw of the year, thanks to everyone for all the suggestions and help. Hope I was able to make some kind of impact for your wwe game this year, see you guys next year??

Archived