this is nuts kent jones is back !

omgthis

This *censored*ing dude has a 'series' on his channel where he harasses police officers. Dude, you need to get help for your mental health. Recording police officers to get a rise out of them is not smart. Especially if you're doing it for 16 views at a time, it's not worth it. If you wanna do stuff just stick to wrestling.

This *censored*ing dude has a 'series' on his channel where he harasses police officers. Dude, you need to get help for your mental health. Recording police officers to get a rise out of them is not smart. Especially if you're doing it for 16 views at a time, it's not worth it. If you wanna do stuff just stick to wrestling.

Just saw one of those videos.

He flags down a police car in a lot and starts acting all cracked out...asking to shake his hand and stuff. If I'm that cop, I'm immediately thinking "This guy might be distracting me so that someone can break into a car or something". Man...it's like people have zero understanding of what it's like to be on duty. I've never been a police officer, or been in any position of authority like that. But, you know that's how those guys have to think. They have a job to do. He stopped to check if the guy needed help, but he has to be weary about what else the dude might be up to.

Archived