Help with face picture

Rami_Sami

Heyo, so I'm new here account-wise. I've roamed these forums for a while, but made an account a month or so ago. The reason why I'm making this post is if anyone can help me with a face photo? I have the picture picked and everything, and it doesn't look terrible in 2K18, but there is a harsh shadow on the side of his face that messes it all up. I don't want the same to be replicated in 2K19. If anyone would be kind enough to offer their help or anything, I'd greatly appreciated it.

Example pic of the harsh shadow on his face. Are they goofy? Maybe. But he's a goofy guy and in his 'face' phase at the moment lol.

bfnu4k.jpg

But every other angle is flawless. Another example, and also goofy.

mh81g1.jpg

I had to redo his face photo to prep for 2k19 [it's the same photo as this one] but I just need help making it look good and smooth. Any help would be appreciated. Bonus points if you recognize him lol.

This is a sort of 'redo' of the photo I originally used. The original photo, which is the same picture I used, was saved on a friend's laptop that was wiped off all data. So, I had to do a redo of it. It's a little rough, but with not having any good photo editing software, I literally just had to take the face into a cropping editor and rip it off of the photo to use. Some spot of the chin are missing a tiny bit from it, and it looks overall kinda rough, but I hope it is something still able to be worked with. Here it is.

vsjkmb.png

I will try it out later tonight and report back to you! Thanks, I appreciate it, really.

Could not have ended up better! I knew when I saw that you replied Foldy, I was guaranteed a victory. Not to be some weird fanboy, but every time I see someone's CAW created with you for the face texture, they always look amazing. Thanks, man. Honestly.

24yu815.jpg

Archived