worlwide XTREME wrestling: XPLOSION

Bushy.

IQiaNQs.png

Titles:

K4vnPcj.jpg

I got the centerplate for the Hardcore X Championship from IcantBserious, so all credit goes to him for that. Every other design is 100% original.

more screens-

cfv7shk.jpg

Jghc9yC.jpg

3zv3kZk.jpg

Arena:

cpq6nci.jpg

more screens-

jyrjQnZ.jpg

AHp6R2w.jpg

kzPxx9P.jpg

JLE6YGQ.jpg

KxwT1lD.jpg

GBkdsUK.jpg

Main CAW:

S0sNLA9.jpg

more screens-

cLBh4x4.jpg

90gMaqa.jpg

8eyn3ah.jpg

RB667Uy.jpg

Y8mgeC4.jpg

tags: bushy, caws.ws, wxw

Thanks everyone! :cool:

I didn't have plans to unveil a whole custom roster because I do mostly use random CC original CAWs as well as some from this site. However, if anyone wants me to recreate Rev Caliber & Isis from 2k18 I can.

I already made Rev in the game, but I used a CAW I found online as the base so I can't "reupload". But again, if interested I'll make him from scratch.

I also plan on updating this thread with each PPV I create on the calendar.

@GMP It honestly takes about a full weekends worth of dedication and time in PhotoShop to cook up exactly what you want. I liked my identity from last year but I wasn't 100% satisfied. I think I found a perfect font for my look and the logo is a lot more minimalistic. After some tweaks here in there you definitely fall in love with what you made!

Also, Brandon X & Bryan Black are having a crazy blood feud in my Universe right now haha.

don't get me wrong, I love my GRPW arena, but i've been racking my brains trying to come up with logos and arenas for my various PPV names and it some don't come near anywhere near your quality :lol: good on you.

Everything looks great

Well I guess I'm deleting the shows/arenas I got. This shit is sick bro I'm definitely downloading all of it

This is why I texted you my shit but you never responded. ? I was trying to pass on the wXw home to you lol. After all, you a big part of my universe.

Well I guess I'm deleting the shows/arenas I got. This shit is sick bro I'm definitely downloading all of it

This is why I texted you my shit but you never responded. ? I was trying to pass on the wXw home to you lol. After all, you a big part of my universe.

? I told you to send pics.

Holy shit you sent pics damn my fault

Thanks everyone! :cool:

I didn't have plans to unveil a whole custom roster because I do mostly use random CC original CAWs as well as some from this site. However, if anyone wants me to recreate Rev Caliber & Isis from 2k18 I can.

I already made Rev in the game, but I used a CAW I found online as the base so I can't "reupload". But again, if interested I'll make him from scratch.

I also plan on updating this thread with each PPV I create on the calendar.

@GMP It honestly takes about a full weekends worth of dedication and time in PhotoShop to cook up exactly what you want. I liked my identity from last year but I wasn't 100% satisfied. I think I found a perfect font for my look and the logo is a lot more minimalistic. After some tweaks here in there you definitely fall in love with what you made!

Also, Brandon X & Bryan Black are having a crazy blood feud in my Universe right now haha.

Im definitely interested in more arenas.That looks awesome.

Just realized after I got shitted on for showing my CAW on Twitter that I didnt really show off my attire too much. ?

I went with the Less is more approach, but yeah...definitely missed a lot of details. Ill take better screens with maybe a new color way later.

I was honestly focused on getting the tattoos to show more.

That title belt looks real familiar.

Yes I credited you lol. You never uploaded it. But I didnt upload the title anyway so its only for personal use.

I never uploaded because I've been busy as hell & forgot. You did credit me & I don't wanna be that guy. But I've also asked peeps not to alter/modify my stuff. Is what it is I guess.

Archived