LuchaCAW 2k19

Fried

Love your case! Great work! Your Blitzkrieg is amazing!

Question though. On your original post, who is to the left of Fly Star? And is there any chance you could upload him? Thanks!!

That's the Kriminal Boy attire for Fly Star, I've both of them on one slot now. I'll try to get it uploaded sometime soon.

Hey bud, just downloaded your Blitzkrieg. Unfortunately it has several logos missing. Just wanted to let you know. Cheers and thanks for the hard work.

What logos are missing? Can you take a screenshot of it or something?

I reuploaded and reapplied all the logos on Blitzkrieg. I hope it will work this time.

This is how it should look

2uif1mq.jpg

Current uploads;

Bandido, Blitzkrieg, Pentagon Jr, Aerostar, The Great Sasuke, Titan, Forastero, Penta Zero M (black/white), Blue Panther Jr, Caristico, Drago, Puma King, Hijo de La Park, Cuatrero, Sanson, Aramis, Flamita, Rey Fenix, Penta Zero M (gold attires) & Black Panther

Love your case! Great work! Your Blitzkrieg is amazing!

Question though. On your original post, who is to the left of Fly Star? And is there any chance you could upload him? Thanks!!

That's the Kriminal Boy attire for Fly Star, I've both of them on one slot now. I'll try to get it uploaded sometime soon.

Thanks!

I reuploaded and reapplied all the logos on Blitzkrieg. I hope it will work this time.

This is how it should look

2uif1mq.jpg

Current uploads;

Bandido, Blitzkrieg, Pentagon Jr, Aerostar, The Great Sasuke, Titan, Forastero, Penta Zero M (black/white), Blue Panther Jr, Caristico, Drago, Puma King, Hijo de La Park, Cuatrero, Sanson, Aramis, Flamita, Rey Fenix, Penta Zero M (gold attires) & Black Panther

Thank you for this!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived