Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 3 (Switch)

Jeb ★

Guest Shades of Cool

I'm sure. :shift: Very cool, but why not on ps4???? We finally get a third MUA and now this happens.... :argh:

I know kinda stupid considering the first 2 were on multiple platforms

Exactly! If it was a brand new Marvel game, it wouldn't matter. But the thing is, it's still the same series and that's what makes it stupid.

• 9 months later...

Now that the game has been out for a 2 months, what do the people that have played the game think?

Sorry for making another topic on this, my mistake.

It's a great game. I haven't played it as much as I should...but, that's due mostly to the Switch having a massive library, and me being an eshop whore. I'd say that the best part of the game isn't even the main story quest...it's the optional side stuff that you do from the main menu (can't remember what it's called...but, yeah...they're good challenges).

I believe you mean the Infinity trials. The trials that came with the free update are a real challenge if you don't know how to approach them.

I really enjoy this game, playing even a little bit everyday. One thing that would make it better would be if they give us a crafting system in a future update. While it's fun, the only thing to do after beating the main game, is grind for Rainbow ISOs while waiting for the next update. A crafting system would really help, as any ISO in the game already can be paired with any other ISO, including itself, as a Rainbow ISO. So it' just grinding and grinding hoping you'll find a good one.

That could be a heavy criticism, especially if you don't like that sort of thing in a game.

• 3 months later...

Got back to this for a bit today...unlocked some more characters...including Punisher (so, I'm happy). Looks like I won't be getting any of the characters from the Dark Phoenix pack for a long time...because the recommended level for those is way higher than where I'm at. I do wish that it was a little bit easier to unlock characters and costumes...but, I guess the challenge is a good thing in the end.

Archived